• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
I think he meant mods for real games. Like, for example, when I played STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl and STALKER Clear Sky, I used the Complete mod to enhance graphics, smooth out game stuff, and generally add variety. And it was easy to do. I just clicked.

SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI SAMMI

I wish I could sig Allan's tirade.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't shave, but yes I believe its different for ethnic folks.

Though not different enough to break stuff...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Remember the Hobo at Texas Showdown at UoH? We had the Lubbock guys destroying our best with Ice Climbers!?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hobos were trash, they closed down two businesses.

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
this is a serious question. why do all black males have the same hair type/style? its always baffled me.

2nd serious question, why are white males like xyro/trela superior than every other colored people? its always baffled me.

3rd and final serious question, why are illegals like razer/dojo not turned in to the authorities? its always baffled me

1st question: Some of it may be cuz of who you run into and there is the fact that it's super easy to just keep a close cut and it always looks good when it's just been cut. It's always common, but not quite as much in the past. 60s-70s were pretty much afros and crazy mustaches/beards, 80s were the same + jerry curls and minus afros, 90s had flat tops, late 90s to early 00s were crazy "part" designs and corn rows...mid-late 00s were faux hawks...sometime after that was dying a normal haircut blonde, nowadays, I don't know. Just conservative I guess. Seems less about hair these days and more about dressing like a nerd.

2nd question: This is obviously false because I exist.

3rd question: lol I don't know.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
2nd serious question, why are white males like xyro/trela superior than every other colored people? its always baffled me.
It's baffling because it's not true, duh.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just saw a topic on LL called

"the best fight scene in Fullmetal Alchemist, hands down"

Al vs. Kimblee and Pride

what do you anime nerds think? agree? disagree?

sheikamaru

jive
Dude yes, my team for now till I learn rr is ryu Felicia vjoe. my dream team would be Felicia, vj rr. It's viable imo.

I'm still slow on committing to the log trap with the wavedash though. But when I do it'll be **** lol All I can do for now is just log trap into super.

Lol sky pirate :D

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah, anyone can come over
come over allan

i may not answer my phone cause im asleep or in pain but i'm feeling a lot better compared to yesterday as far as actual movement of my body yoes.. so i think we can at least play smash or something if im reclined back

sorry you couldnt come over yesterday, sync
i couldnt move, pee, or do anything and a kidney stone formed next to my inflamed crohns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom