• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wow, I was gone for a few days and then came back and read this. I really do hope you'll get better soon Illmatic. I can't even imagine what that would feel like. I really wish I had ways to get around to places easier so I could come to visit you. It's good to hear that other people have been visiting though, so that you have something to do. That post that you posted was from 3 days ago right? Have there been any updates about what they've told you?

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
What is it cool to get yourself banned when you "quit"?

How do I know if I can upload super long videos like RT? Trying to figure out how to upload grand finals from hobo...

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Why don't you just request a ban instead? That way, you'll have the option to reverse it if you end up regretting it.

Or Zac's idea, but that would really kind of put you at Zac's mercy if you ended up regretting it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The whole point is to not regret it.

Maybe I could post my password in the SSB4 thread and let someone random change my password. That would be even better!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is it cool to get yourself banned when you "quit"?

How do I know if I can upload super long videos like RT? Trying to figure out how to upload grand finals from hobo...
You should be able to upload a vid of any length.

heytallman

CTALL
Not sure how many of you have ever watched my videos on youtube, but I've recently started trying my hand at making let's plays. I recently uploaded stuff for the SNES Star Fox, which I know at least Leaf watched and loved, and also started putting up videos for the expansion for the indie game Binding of Isaac.

If any of you care:

Here's the playlist for Star Fox: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAA98A8D3D43EFDDB&feature=view_all

And Binding of Isaac: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8E32CF2010E4D72D&feature=plcp

Also, not to sound like a slore or anything, but for the videos that have ads on them, I can't tell you to click the ads, but I can tell you that if you click the ads, I get a little bit of money.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm still really salty about my computer. I'm just upset no one knows anything about it breaking. Can someone at least point me in a good direction to get a cheap new one/repairs? I know Kilik knows a place but if you guys know anything let me know.

Also whoever broke my electric razor a while back into pieces f you for never owning up to it. People can't use my **** anymore. When I move out of these apartments and get a new place with my own room no one will be going in there breaking my stuff >:(

Jrugs

Smash Ace
my laptop screen cracked as well, does any one in Houston know where I can get repaired for cheap? :(

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm still really salty about my computer. I'm just upset no one knows anything about it breaking. Can someone at least point me in a good direction to get a cheap new one/repairs? I know Kilik knows a place but if you guys know anything let me know.

Also whoever broke my electric razor a while back into pieces f you for never owning up to it. People can't use my **** anymore. When I move out of these apartments and get a new place with my own room no one will be going in there breaking my stuff >:(
The screen is just retardedly cracked.
How the hell is everything breaking for you anyways?
Along with an electric razor being broken to pieces... possibly just knocked over by mistake.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
trela or rt broke the laptop

and no offense but electric razors are trash. use REAL razors

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Why would you have no choice but to use an electric razor?

Xyro77

Nothing forces you to use an electric razor, kilik

sync, seriously star being an A-hole to the people who break your **** and maybe they will learn to watch what they are doing or gtfo and never come back. this isnt the first time stuff has been broken/stolen....ect.

Xyro77

sammi stole/broke your heart.
shut the fukc up you big @$$ beaver toothed bubble butt bag of brown beans bronco bich! Never mention that girls name ever again any where near me whether its online of offline. I loved her with my heart and soul(my zair too) and would murder for her but no she trashed me for some trash dk main named andre. F him till he f-ing dies and f you till you f-ing die cause how dare you bring up painful memories of the hottest smash girl to ever grace my final destination? Frak you and frak off ya jack wagon @zz dragon hippopotamus anal assassin colon cowboy hillbilly walmart wang master!!!!!!

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Nothing forces you to use an electric razor, kilik

sync, seriously star being an A-hole to the people who break your **** and maybe they will learn to watch what they are doing or gtfo and never come back. this isnt the first time stuff has been broken/stolen....ect.
Why would you have no choice but to use an electric razor?
hes referring to a large number of black and hispanic folk that suffer from razor rash and in-grown hairs if we decide to use a regular razor, thus our better option is to use an electric razor.

Gnes

Smash Master
trela or rt broke the laptop

and no offense but electric razors are trash. use REAL razors
I doubt they would do something like that. Besides cracks like that don't happen normally, u'd have to step on it or drop it on something really hard for something like that to happen.

CY

Smash Ace
RT once burned down or exploded part of Gea's house in Minecraft and didn't tell anyone.
yup, this is true. Sync, I would keep a VERY close eye on Mr. RT regarding the razor and laptop.

and btw, use a REAL razor like Allan said. Electric razors just don't get the job done.

Xyro77

im no expert but aint electric razors the same thing?

ive always wanted to try to shave with the good old fashion straight razor but im afraid of the possibility of messing up.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I got Diablo 2 to work on my computer (kind of) btw, but the colors are all funky. Ran it in all the different compatibility modes and it looks the same, but I guess it doesn't really matter since I can still see.

Xyro77

I got Diablo 2 to work on my computer (kind of) btw, but the colors are all funky. Ran it in all the different compatibility modes and it looks the same, but I guess it doesn't really matter since I can still see.
i can fix that. gimmi a sec

Xyro77

ok zano, run the D2VidTst application in the diablo 2 folder you downloaded. make sure the game is OFF when you do this.

Xyro77

this is a serious question. why do all black males have the same hair type/style? its always baffled me.

2nd serious question, why are white males like xyro/trela superior than every other colored people? its always baffled me.

3rd and final serious question, why are illegals like razer/dojo not turned in to the authorities? its always baffled me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom