• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I can't have BN next week because I'm going to Austin for my sister's graduation. Sorry :( I could have one Friday but it'd be a night one!

Also, Nike my carpool needs housing tomorrow!

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
The reason why Avengers was so good was because we had the real life THOR sitting behind us in the theater. Hes SOOOOOOOO hot.

[collapse=Look at the top left to see the ALMIGHTY THOR]
[/collapse]

MAYBE YOU DIDNT NOTICE HIM????!!!?!?!?

[collapse=Hi! My name is Thorzy]
[/collapse]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What kind of pose is Trela doing?

I don't even

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rob Schneider is...

XYRO Lovely Smis!

Rated R.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That face...needs Xyro memes...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can you do that meme so that it zooms in on Xyro's face slowly then shows a pic with his face photoshopped over the other faces?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
****ing hipsters and their elevator music.

I so wish I had Loki's hair from the Avengers. That **** is slick as hell!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Indeed it is, Captain Neckbeard! But the tale of my Zair will live on, and it is even MORE legendary.

Its all started in 1471 when Adolf Kim Jong Benito Obama created Ultimate Super StarCraft 7: Return of the Jedi: Arcade Edition(rumble included). I picked up the game from HEB, played it on my PlayStation 9 and accidentally pressed L+R+start+select+Q at the same time with my peg leg(World War 3 took my leg). In that very instant, an electric shock crawled through my wiimote, into my right hand and all the way to my left hand. I stuck my left arm out and this blue-ish white light came out of my finger nails to collide together and form this 10 foot chain thingy. I was so scared that i pooped my pants!!!! Anyways, as the chunks slowly dripped down my leg, the name of this phenomenon was whispered into my ear by the smash gods. They said "dkfvhszkerqwrbfjdhbfjehrbekrjvwrhblrtnbertjgkerbh wgeyrueytgskrebkb!" I dont speak russian so i got on ebay.com and translated the message. The results were ASTOUNDING. It simply said "zair".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom