• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Kid A was actually the first Radiohead album I got into.
I think a lot of it was due to how awesome it sounded with quality headphones.

It can't really be played in cars or on small speakers, it needs a large sound.

Gnes

Smash Master
Kid A was actually the first Radiohead album I got into.
I think a lot of it was due to how awesome it sounded with quality headphones.

It can't really be played in cars or on small speakers, it needs a large sound.
Hmmmmm, I stand with my statement. Especially considering that Kid A was my first too. OkC, HttT, InRainbows are all better imo. I'll admit I haven't dwelved into In Rainbows as much as the other two tho.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, does Obama approve of gay marriage and incest?

:phone:

z00ted

Hipster is such a stupid ****ing word.
Same thing with pretentious.

Like, whatever we listen to or enjoy in our media is tagged as 'intelligent' and it's our fault for enjoying it. I don't care what it is, I like it.. so I automatically get labeled and stereotyped as a hipster?

And it's obviously derogatory.
Like, it's bad to challenge yourself through art or something.. basically frowned upon.

The world these days is ********.

Pretentious: trying too hard to create something or be different.

LMFAO who has the right to tell anyone they are trying too hard?
It's **** like these words that hold truly amazing people/ideas back.

Trela

Smash Lord

Like, whatever we listen to or enjoy in our media is tagged as 'intelligent' and it's our fault for enjoying it. I don't care what it is, I like it.. so I automatically get labeled and stereotyped as a hipster?

Like, it's bad to challenge yourself through art or something.. basically frowned upon.

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
DEAL WITH IT.org+net+gov+com+edu+DVD

Like, whatever we listen to or enjoy in our media is tagged as 'intelligent' and it's our fault for enjoying it.
You meant UNintelligent right? also, "our media?" That is a vague reference to a broad term(media).

I don't care what it is, I like it.. so I automatically get labeled and stereotyped as a hipster?
When someone likes something that is generally disliked/not mainstream and makes an effort to like things that are generally disliked/not mainstream for the sake of liking things that are generally disliked/not mainstream....you are prob a hipster.

PS: stereotypes are there for a reason......its cause they are closer to fact that not. example: when working in a restaurant, if you see 9 out of 10 africos get strawberry lemonade. its tells you that though its not a fact that all Africos like strawberry lemonade, its prob pretty damn close.

Depends on how its used and how you take it.

No one has ever said that and no one will. Also, "art" is a vague/generalizing term.

It started the day you popped out of yo sexy mom. NEW GENS like YOU have WRECKED all things in life. You wanna blame something/someone? Look in das mirror. You wanna fix das world? Send me a text.

did a quick Google search. that's not the definition.

When your views(music/politics/movies/general opinion....ect) are so polar opposite of the "rest of us" and you leap at the chance to show it(avengers for example) it shows you are a 'try hard" aka "try too hard." We aint tell you this. Your actions SHOW us this.

if you are held back by WORDS then you nor your idea were ever gonna become anything to begin with.

TLDR

AKA CRY MORE PLZ

CY

Smash Ace
hopefully the hipster fad will go away soon. just like the emo fad and all the gay fads that didn't last. I listen to music I like, it just so happens that "hipsters" enjoy it too. the term hipster is thrown around so often now it's lost it's actual meaning and people just toss it out there now. it doesn't make sense anymore, lol. if you like one subject that "hipsters" like you're automatically labeled a hipster.

but illmatic IS a hipster. that is a fact. jk

z00ted

Xyro, you're really easy.
Thank you based Zori :troll:.

Btw, Avengers ****ing sucks.

On my grave:

I don't know why I was here or why anyone is here, but all I know is that Avengers ****ing sucked.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
But CY, if you like something other people like, then it's no longer underground, and then it's no longer hipster.

Edit: If you like something that no one else likes then you're hipster.

:059:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
hopefully the hipster fad will go away soon. just like the emo fad and all the gay fads that didn't last. I listen to music I like, it just so happens that "hipsters" enjoy it too. the term hipster is thrown around so often now it's lost it's actual meaning and people just toss it out there now. it doesn't make sense anymore, lol. if you like one subject that "hipsters" like you're automatically labeled a hipster.

but illmatic IS a hipster. that is a fact. jk
The term "hipster" will phase out as soon as a new term comes along. First there goth, then emo, then scene, now hipster. There's always a new phase, and everyone always hates on whatever is in. I remember when people hated emo kids, then soon scene kids came along and I heard nothing more about emo kids, now it's hipsters and you hear nothing of scene kids. Just the trend. Sad.

How do you guys not get bored of this place...
Because this isn't all we do... Or at least this isn't all I do...

BioDG

Smash Ace

reblog if u crey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom