• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
****ing bull**** when you get timestamped to an advertisement LOL

sheikamaru

jive
I have the power of netfliix in my hands.

Hey guys we should like, talk about brawl techs and etc like ya'll used to in the golden days

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Back in the golden days we talked about fliphop, roy r, Mr. 3000, and t-rex and IC chain grabbs being banned and hylian and sethalon. we didn't talk about brawl techs except the Xyro Combo Zair to Grab

:059:

heytallman

CTALL
Back in the golden days we talked about fliphop, roy r, Mr. 3000, and t-rex and IC chain grabbs being banned and hylian and sethalon. we didn't talk about brawl techs except the Xyro Combo Zair to Grab

****ing everytime Dugfinn called his matches: Seth-a-lon, TV 4! Seth-a-lon!

Allan thinks Sammi is hot.

Smoom77

Smash Master
If you've never played Portal, you can buy Portal and Portal 2 on Steam for ~$8.50. REALLY good deal.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Bleh, I still wanna go to Brawl tournys and stuff but I'ma have to figure out ways to get to them now. I may start getting used to taking metro to places again.

I'm also still kinda considering switching characters eventually. Not necessarily because of how I do with Wolf, but because it seems like it would be more fun to use a character that several other people here use so I can compare notes and stuff with them instead of feeling like I'm having to figure almost everything out myself. I think that's one of the things I've been liking about using Sheik, cause there's Kilik and Tree and we can teach each other stuff about Sheik. As far as wolf goes, i don't remember the last time I saw ojih, and there aren't really other active wolf players here. I've been thinking about this cause of PJ's post where he mentioned how he felt like he had Jerm as a rival for TL.

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
What's a rival?
Ash and Gary
Goku and Vegeta

Pretty much two people who are in direct competition to be better than the other. It can be friendly or unfriendly. Wikipedia version: "A rival is a person, team, company, or other organization competing against another person or team, etc."

In melee i had a rival(scav) and i finally beat him(with Marth AND samus) in 2006 after losing to him for 2 years(but seeing improvement each time). In brawl i really didnt have one. Yea i had noid but tbh we only played one and i won so eh w/e. i wish we lived closer to each other.

Do you have a rival? Do you want a rival?

Dojo

Smash Champion
i dont remember but who were the A-holes that named their team "Allan loves Sammi" and had dugfin call it out over the com? Later that day i had to return a wiimote to her(sammi) and when i did she gave me the ultimate "gtfo and die" look ive ever seen.

i miss sami. so hot
Pretty sure that was Bear and whoever his partner was.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lmao I love that man. I think he's coming to San Antonio with me this weekend.

Also, I'll likely be getting into Houston the Tuesday before Hobo 38 and probably be there til the next Monday.

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
guys, i need your help.

whats that meme to where it shows a picture. then right under that picture it shows the same original picture but zooms in on a specific part. the picture right under that is the picture zoomed in ever MORE. it keeps zooming in in the next picture.

anyway, what is the name of that meme? or can you give me an example to use?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know the meme, but not the name. Tenso or facebombing are similar, but not the right one.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom