• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
10/10 would read again
yesterday i woke up sucking a lemon evrything in its right place there are two colours in my head what was that you tried to say? hearing damage/evrything in its place. yesterday things just got on top of me but today evrything is in its right place. yesterday i woke up sucking a lemon but today i am the walking ****ing cash machine. the caucasian scratching himself silly. i have found no miracle cure. i will live a WALLPAPER life!

with evrything is in its right place. yes. nothing but blue skies from now on. no ghosts no skeletons. you see yesterday i wasnt hearing straight but today everything is in its right place i have learnt the art of self deduction. i take a deep breath and walk away from.

and everything is in its right place.
who will have the last in line? i am not hearing straight
i cannot be hearing straight

i must completely stone deaf square pegs into round holes anything you want to do he was a good man they said he was a gentleman
they said even when life spat in his face
he put everything back in its right place

http://youtu.be/RmqJ7XijOrI

z00ted

Kid A is such an incredible album, probably one of the most creative and identifiable of all time.

Yorke would put lyrics he had written on a slip of paper into a hat, and then would just start pulling them out at random to cure his writer's block. Talking Head's Remain In Light was the only other album to do that (except with sounds) and that's Radiohead's favorite band, so they tried doing it with lyrics and it worked beautifully.

OK Computer > Kid A > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > The Bends > Pablo Honey > TKOL > Hail To The Thief

z00ted

I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey

I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

CY

Smash Ace
Kid A is such an incredible album, probably one of the most creative and identifiable of all time.

Yorke would put lyrics he had written on a slip of paper into a hat, and then would just start pulling them out at random to cure his writer's block. Talking Head's Remain In Light was the only other album to do that (except with sounds) and that's Radiohead's favorite band, so they tried doing it with lyrics and it worked beautifully.

OK Computer > Kid A > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > The Bends > Pablo Honey > TKOL > Hail To The Thief
lol @ Pablo Honey over TKOL and HTTT. U SILLY MAN.

In Rainbows > Kid A > OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac > The Bends > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey. I could probably swap Amnesiac over HTTT. actually, from HTTT to TKOL on my list there could be swaps, it's all really close because they're all really solid albums.

you just dont get HTTT cuz u aren't deep enough

z00ted

Hail To The Thief used to be my third favorite, it's dropped though.
Appreciation for the other albums have gone up.

If OK Computer isn't #1, the list is automatically wrong.

Pablo Honey on a critical/technical standpoint should definitely be last, but it does a lot more for me than Hail To the Thief as a whole piece when comparing the two.

TKOL is TKOL.
If Daily Mail/Supercollider/Butcher/Identikit/Staircase were on it, it would be top 3/4.

asdfoiasd

http://youtu.be/XuDcsKDGGHM

CY

Smash Ace
If OK Computer isn't #1, the list is automatically wrong.
no, most radiohead fans will also agree Kid A is better. in 10 years when it's time tested everyone will agree In Rainbows is the best. :troll: a mix of what Radiohead truly is, experimental and electronic rock mixed with instrument based rock like their earlier work on The Bends and OK Computer.

but it's all just opinion.

HTTT is underrated though, it's got 14 songs on it which is a lot for an album and 90% of the songs are solid.

z00ted

All of their albums are incredible lol.
Everything will be remembered.

I LOVE Hail to the Thief, it just doesn't flow as an album as well as the others.
Take the songs apart piece by piece and it's easily some of their best.

In Rainbows did the best job at creating a hybrid of what Radiohead fans tend to skew to in their albums.

I love all music and both styles, but I just tend to think OK Computer is stronger given the timeframe, the lyrics, the music, and how it influenced music altogether.

z00ted

heard of it, haven't listened to it, not the best album, and no you aren't (yet)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You already know the answer to that question...

sheikamaru

jive
Ash and Gary
Goku and Vegeta

Pretty much two people who are in direct competition to be better than the other. It can be friendly or unfriendly. Wikipedia version: "A rival is a person, team, company, or other organization competing against another person or team, etc."

In melee i had a rival(scav) and i finally beat him(with Marth AND samus) in 2006 after losing to him for 2 years(but seeing improvement each time). In brawl i really didnt have one. Yea i had noid but tbh we only played one and i won so eh w/e. i wish we lived closer to each other.

Do you have a rival? Do you want a rival?
Yes plz. I kinda consider pj my rival, being that we played each other a lot, but.........., T-T

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Idgaf if I'm late, OoC no Wifi johns

HttT is the **** and In Rainbows is the **** you *****s be fuxin up

OK Computer > In Rainbows > HttT > Kid A > Pablo Honey > The Bends > Amnesiac > KoL

Eat 10 frosted strawberry mini ****s

Edit:

Sync, when's the next BN? If there's a thread post it, if not, make one ya *****hhhhh!!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Idgaf if I'm late, OoC no Wifi johns

HttT is the **** and In Rainbows is the **** you *****s be fuxin up

OK Computer > In Rainbows > HttT > Kid A > Pablo Honey > The Bends > Amnesiac > KoL

Eat 10 frosted strawberry mini ****s

Edit:

Sync, when's the next BN? If there's a thread post it, if not, make one ya *****hhhhh!!!!!!
switch In Rainbows and HttT and we good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom