• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i'll take up on that side bet. not for $40 cuz i can't afford it, but i'll do $5. plus, that makes it easier for you. ;)
Lol I wasn't making a bet against you, that was aimed at d4ba. That was just giving out a possible crew for him to use for betting, even though the actual assembled crews might be different.

CY

Smash Ace
Lol I wasn't making a bet against you, that was aimed at d4ba. That was just giving out a possible crew for him to use for betting, even though the actual assembled crews might be different.
heh i was directing it at d4ba, it's just my quoting skills are a bit off right now. ;\

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Alright so I'm still trying to get my hands on brawl, and now that I more or less lost my job because of ike I am even farther from getting a Wii. Anyone live near Tomball/Spring/Woodlands/Magnolia who wants to be a pal????

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sidebet me $40 we beat houston's best 5 with Dallas best 5. Do it.
I'll put $20 on Sethlon,Roy_R,Stiltz,T-rex, and Mr.3000 beating any 5 Dallas players you have in a crew battle :).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You are OK trash. Houston will deal with you once we get up to your state(scum bag)

ROFLMFHAO

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
**free Smash Fest 10-03-2008 Train For Hobo 11 *food*$1.00

**FREE SMASH FEST 10-03-2008 TRAIN FOR HOBO 11 10-04-2008@planetzero *HOUSEING IS FULL* SPECIAL GUESS APPERANCE FROM THE HOT STATE OF "OK"

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2540<---Houseing is Full and right now we are standing at (19 people preregister) 4 to 5 full whole set ups trying to get 4 more

MATCHES WILL BE GETTING RECORDED 2

**NEED WII's AND TV's!!!!!**
PLEASE BRING $1.00 or 2.00 FOR PIZZA

LIMIT IS 35 to 40 PEOPLE I WILL NOT LET YOU IN UNLESS YOU CALL ME N TALK TO ME FIRST

!!SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICK SO HURRY!!!!

**SPECIAL APPERANCE FROM HANSON HOT STATE OF "OK"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, only 8 more days.

HOBO 11 needs moar hype and drama. :)

Esca

Smash Champion
I can't go.. Homecoming is that night, it was post-poned to October fourth, and I've already accepted prior engagements and bought my suit and my dates stuff, so i'm not gonna make it.

CY

Smash Ace
I can't go.. Homecoming is that night, it was post-poned to October fourth, and I've already accepted prior engagements and bought my suit and my dates stuff, so i'm not gonna make it.
eh that sucks. but honestly, i've gone to every homecoming each year, and they are just stupid. we go out to eat, then we go to the dance just to take pictures, then we leave and go somewhere else. so the dances are pretty pointless. :ohwell:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If Le_Thien plays for dallas I recall my bet :).

M

MyTime123

im down. mm though. stilts if u see this post hit tarzan up so we can play brawl tonight or something. or pm me ur cell number. i forgot it =(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
^^ It's a samus!?
He should be trash. :p
^^^ It's a Meta Knight?
He should be broken. :D

Lol jk Dojo. Ur too good D:

I'm taking back my bets until the crew members are agreed on as final.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL TEXAS SMASHERS

Alright, I want to go to this VERY badly. I love Texas, I love the Dallas smashers and I really want to come out and play with you guys. I am skipping a day of school for this, borrowing some money from my grandma, relying on me winning a tournament tomorrow, and selling my DS to make this tournament. Even THEN I may not have enough money to, since I bought M2K's plane ticket. So basically I have a favor/favors/questions for you guys.

I've budgeted it out and it looks like I will be able to eat every day and pay for my entrance fee. But, it will be VERY close and I may be short on money. Basically I want to know if it absolutely comes down to it and I just cannot pay for my entrance fee, is there any way I could get it covered? I hate to ask and I really feel terrible for it but I need money to eat and pay for my entrance fee and I just may not have it. Let me know guys thanks. :)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice

Alright, I want to go to this VERY badly. I love Texas, I love the Dallas smashers and I really want to come out and play with you guys. I am skipping a day of school for this, borrowing some money from my grandma, relying on me winning a tournament tomorrow, and selling my DS to make this tournament. Even THEN I may not have enough money to, since I bought M2K's plane ticket. So basically I have a favor/favors/questions for you guys.

I've budgeted it out and it looks like I will be able to eat every day and pay for my entrance fee. But, it will be VERY close and I may be short on money. Basically I want to know if it absolutely comes down to it and I just cannot pay for my entrance fee, is there any way I could get it covered? I hate to ask and I really feel terrible for it but I need money to eat and pay for my entrance fee and I just may not have it. Let me know guys thanks. :)
I'll let you borrow money for the entrance fee and/or food.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I can help you if you need it too...

of course at the low interest rate of 99% per day. This is a special offer, limited quantities available, free shipping while supplies last, no money back guarantee. Act now!

But seriously, I can help :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can help you if you need it too...

of course at the low interest rate of 99% per day. This is a special offer, limited quantities available, free shipping while supplies last, no money back guarantee. Act now!

But seriously, I can help :)
Oh, but I can lend him Money. My offer is better:

The interest rate is a mere 100% per day of the total amount he owes. He cannot pay us unless it is on a rainy day, and our office is closed on rainy days. We can give you 24/7 live billing support, but only if you take out another loan.

^^Could you imagine borrowing from someone and these were their actual terms? lol

If Lee and Stiltz can't help you, then I can, no interest rates either. :D

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
But I'm Fliphop :(
Um...cierto? =) I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

Have you even seen him play before? >_>
Man, no love for this old man?

$3,091.12 on Houston.

I hate to ask and I really feel terrible for it but I need money to eat and pay for my entrance fee and I just may not have it. Let me know guys thanks. :)
I will aid as well, if needed. I will also buy you a beer and a gin and tonic, granted that you are not 19 years old like everyone else. =)

Santi

Smash Lord

You can have one of my Cherry Cokes
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom