• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
CY I am going to ban you for griefing SWF
unless I edit my posts and ask SWF nicely first.

edit: yes Zac, I'm going to chop them down eventually and make some giant thing. and plus I just like the forest look, gives it a nice Elwynn Forest feeling.

Gea

Smash Master
Tree was saying that he wasn't even playing basketball, he was fleeing from the police and deep water. The basketball just happened to be in his hand.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
12 in gas tomorrow, and everyone tell me if 2-3 PM is okay to leave by. It's not a big deal, but the earlier we get there, the more practice we can get.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
smoon is rite, its possible, not very likely but possible

u should always strive for the 100% cuz then u'll end up with a high A or B vs. striving for a B and ending up getting a low B or C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom