• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Wow nice arguement old gens. Can't believe it's time for smash4 talk. Brawl is not bad, everything is an opinion. I love things slow and that's why I enjoy Brawl. Eh I say try to have some optmism about new things :)

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I made a 66. Now combine that with the 76 I made on the first test and I get a class average of a D which is failing. I have 2 tests and one retake to make a B or better.

F
This
Game

Gea

Smash Master
What Bio said. There's probably a connection between the two grades. Step it up and consider getting some tutoring from someone.

Xyro77

There is a connection, I suck.

I go to tutoring as much as I can which is 2 times a week for 3 hours each time.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Allan, did you ever find out if I can apply for the URC? You were just talking about the stage list being limited soon and I would like to be a part of all that crap. Could you let me know?

Xyro77

Since i share kalos humor/thought process hes def the best poster on this thread besides me. The **** he says is almost an auto laugh out lound. If i laugh at your ****, i like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom