• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh also, remember those 2 math questions i asked u guys a few days back? yall got the first one wrong(which i got right) and the 2nd one yall got right(and i got wrong). no that it matters

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
DUDE YES! I JUST FOUND THIS AWESOME GUN IN RE:R.
This thing saved me soooooo many times when I was first starting Raid Mode.
But then I got the Muramasa and it ended up being 10x more useful than the Pale Rider. :glare:

What level are you ATM?

Xyro77

This thing saved me soooooo many times when I was first starting Raid Mode.
But then I got the Muramasa and it ended up being 10x more useful than the Pale Rider. :glare:

What level are you ATM?
Im lvl 30. Stuck on TRENCH stage 12. im that far behind cause ive been beating story mode 2 times. u should rush me thru trench soon.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah... Well, right now I'm only level 15, but I only just beat the game/started Raid Mode this morning. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
..............F. i guess i can help u beat abyss difficulty if u want. when do u wanna play?
Sometime when I'm staying with someone in town (next time will be on Feb. 26th).
My internet is complete **** otherwise because I live out in the sticks.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So like, the only good game coming out for the 3DS within the next 5 months is probably gonna be Kid Icarus >.>

Where the **** is my paper mario and luigi's mansion and kingdom hearts, sdlfasjlfjsldk.

Guess I'll get Resident Evil sooner than I planned to since I won't have anything else for this thing.

Xyro77

So like, the only good game coming out for the 3DS within the next 5 months is probably gonna be Kid Icarus >.>

Where the **** is my paper mario and luigi's mansion and kingdom hearts, sdlfasjlfjsldk.

Guess I'll get Resident Evil sooner than I planned to since I won't have anything else for this thing.
yes get RE:R.

i cant believe u passed up mario land and mk7. those are GREAT games

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I beat super mario land 100% a while back already, and I didn't prioritize MK7 cause I haven't been into mario kart for a long long time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I still need to reserve them...

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom