• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
It is more like a Tales game than a Xeno game. Sort of a fusion of the two. The plot is pretty silly. What ever happened to Pandora's Tower?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
f-tilting is bad for both of our charas foo...it gets u grabbed. learn to approach!:starman:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No one wants to be your Sheva?

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace
Fixed that for you

Edit: double fixed
I miss MC.

I think my favorite was ****ing with tallman's house multiple times. flooding it, making wool penises on his house, blocking his windows, etc.

or putting the mob spawners in KRD's ugly house lol what did we call that thing?

heytallman

CTALL
I miss MC.

I think my favorite was ****ing with tallman's house multiple times. flooding it, making wool penises on his house, blocking his windows, etc.

or putting the mob spawners in KRD's ugly house lol what did we call that thing?
**** you for flooding my house.

That took like five minutes to fix.

Sheep rave.

CY

Smash Ace
I really, really do need to set back up the server. Good times. Good ****ing times.
yeah I loved playing on that server, really ****ing good times. we played so pure on that server, which is what I love about Minecraft. No bull**** cheating or anything, just straight survival. that's why I love single player Minecraft too, I love the exploring and survival aspects. BTW HOLY ****, did we find the most epic caves ever or what? god damn.

Dave - not allowed in the bar.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
everytime i do something secretely that i dont want anyone to know (like draw a picture in this case lol, or like start lifting weights or even like listen to a song) the whole world finds out and starts bothering me about it.

i dont get it, this is why i never do anything.

listen to me houston thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom