• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
How's life going for you?

And to CY, KRD, and anyone else. Server is set up now with a fresh (good) map. It looks to be stable and everything. Just need to know when you guys want to get on at roughly the same time and break new ground together.
alright cool I'll probably hop on later tonight after I finish some accounting homework and after the Knicks/Heat game.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
of course man, i can pick up, runaround, and quickscope with a 30 lb. barrett

my throwing knife hits ur toe, u die instantly :awesome:

oh and invinci-commando knife lunge all day thru bullets son

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
How's life going for you?

And to CY, KRD, and anyone else. Server is set up now with a fresh (good) map. It looks to be stable and everything. Just need to know when you guys want to get on at roughly the same time and break new ground together.
I want to be in on this.

Gea

Smash Master
lol that's fine. Just whenever everyone is free at once. Kalo is gonna play with us too and I am teaching him how to play.

CY

Smash Ace
Terraria > Minecraft
(maybe not in the long run tho, making huge stuff in minecraft is pretty tight)
I played the **** out of Terraria until I pretty much did everything. Killed all three bosses, explored the underground jungle, the underworld, got the best armor and weapons, etc.

I haven't played since it first came out and I know they released a bunch of new content, so I might start fresh one of these days. but yeah it got stale once I got the best armor. there really wasn't anything to do anymore and I was one shotting everything.

you nailed it though, in the long run it isn't better. when you first start out there is a ton of content and more to do as far as adventure goes, but once you get the best items there really isn't anything to do anymore. Minecraft has way more longevity. with that being said, Minecraft could take a lot from Terraria. One of my favorite things about Terraria is the incentive to explore. for instance, the random chests around the world that have unique items in them. I love stuff like that.

CY

Smash Ace

also KRD this is my old farm on my single player world. this is an optimum farm SON, take notes. optimum for dem melons and dem wheats.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I haven't played since it first came out and I know they released a bunch of new content, so I might start fresh one of these days. but yeah it got stale once I got the best armor. there really wasn't anything to do anymore and I was one shotting everything.
Thats actually when I stopped playing. Friend I was playing with grinded a ton and explored all of the jungle/hell, so there wasn't any reason to play any more at that point.

I actually haven't played since first release either. Gonna have to sit down and play through again sometime soon.
Sethlon, do you play at all? You should hop on sometime.
I did for a little while on a roommates account, but I never actually bought a copy =S

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Minecraft is beyond question , the MOST ANNOYING game ive ever played.

The controls randomly lock up for me(no big deal)
you pretty much die if you see a mob and run from it towards another mob(im low level or somethin whatever)
like 65+% of the game is nighttime, in nighttime the game is unplayable surface-wise, you either cant see at all and have to put torches everywhere, or there are 5 enemies in any location where you feel like doign anything ever

EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I GET TO ****IGN SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND IT STARTS RAINING.

****ING LAGGING *** RAIN HALF TH ****ING DAYS.

my computer can run crysis2 at 1080p and it cant run minecraft in the ****ing rain.

im gonna puke blocks.

the negative/positive/z axis **** makes me head hurt occasionally

also the generic minor problems that dont matter.

no game has ever annoyed me as much as this game has except brawl of course.

yet i will continue to play to try to actually make progress

CY

Smash Ace
Kalo majority of your problems are because you don't understand the game. every mob in this game is easy to kill and easy to avoid.

and night cycles work similar to how the real world cycle works, just on a much smaller scale(like 8-10 minutes I believe). that's the point though, the monsters come out at night so you either have to hide, stay in lit areas, or kill them which is easy once you understand the game. if you can't see adjust your settings.

and yeah it was raining a lot yesterday but it's just random. majority of the time it won't be raining.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I never sit in public and play games. Not even on my phone. Don't try and put your nerdyness on me Mr "i play LEGOS on my computer"

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace
I never sit in public and play games. Not even on my phone. Don't try and put your nerdyness on me Mr "i play LEGOS on my computer"

one game isn't nerdier than any other game. if you spent 2 hours playing Resident Evil and I spent 2 hours playing Minecraft, it's the exact same thing. only difference is Minecraft is way better.

btw allan get an account and we'll show you the ropes. you would like it.

Xyro77

one game isn't nerdier than any other game. if you spent 2 hours playing Resident Evil and I spent 2 hours playing Minecraft, it's the exact same thing. only difference is Minecraft is way better.

btw allan get an account and we'll show you the ropes. you would like it.
MineCraft is one of the few examples out there that DEFINE what a nerd is.

RE:R is one of the few examples out there that DEFINE what a REAL game is.

And no, i don't wanna play LEGOS online. Thats embarrassing. So go ahead and play yo World of WarGays:Modern Gayfare 3: Lego edition. COUNT ME OUT OF THE NERD FEST

CY

Smash Ace
MineCraft is one of the few examples out there that DEFINE what a nerd is.

RE:R is one of the few examples out there that DEFINE what a REAL game is.

And no, i don't wanna play LEGOS online. Thats embarrassing.
Minecraft is nothing like LEGOs. you're forgetting the adventure and exploring aspect of Minecraft, MY DUDE.

seriously try it out, u will like it. embrace your inner nerd, nerd.

games don't define nerds. your whole life determines if you're a nerd. playing videogames isn't a good example anymore since so many people play videogames now. it used to be a cliche but it's SHATTERED now. DEBUNKED. I'm a gamer BUT I LOOK LIKE A SUPER MODEL. I break the nerd system.

Xyro77

Minecraft is nothing like LEGOs. you're forgetting the adventure and exploring aspect of Minecraft, MY DUDE.

seriously try it out, u will like it. embrace your inner nerd, nerd.

games don't define nerds. your whole life defines if you're a nerd. playing videogames isn't a good example anymore since so many people play videogames now. it used to be a cliche but it's SHATTERED now. DEBUNKED.
u mean u cant have adventures and explore with legos in real life? i did. anybody who used them when they were little did. STOP TRYING TO DENY THE FACT YOU TOOK A cool TOY(legos) AND MADE IT NERDY TO SATISFY YOUR THIRST FOR NERDISM, YA NERD.

gaming was once called "nerdy" but yea you are right its not now. now its the TYPES of games you play that defines the nerd level you are. and Cy, u b a MAXIMUM nerd. The HIGHEST level of nerd possible.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Get some jocks in here and see who they give wedgies to.
Nerd debate solved.

CY

Smash Ace
u mean u cant have adventures and explore with legos in real life? i did. anybody who used them when they were little did. STOP TRYING TO DENY THE FACT YOU TOOK A cool TOY(legos) AND MADE IT NERDY TO SATISFY YOUR THIRST FOR NERDISM, YA NERD.

gaming was once called "nerdy" but yea you are right its not now. now its the TYPES of games you play that defines the nerd level you are. and Cy, u b a MAXIMUM nerd. The HIGHEST level of nerd possible.
don't be mad YOUR God made me into a 6'1, 175 CHIZZLED super model NERD with a jawline of a GREEK GOD. I didn't ask for these powers.

Xyro77

Nerds tend to make up their online image based off of what they lack in real life. So really, CY is prob 5'1 390Lbs and has more chins than china. In fact, if you spell CY backwards you get NERD MASTER.

Case solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom