• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well, there is the usual... loooove. Jus jokin, love sucks.

Just write about something for which you have really strong feelings .
Its like poetry, just more accesible.
I can't think of anything I have strong feelings towards other than music, and writing music about music would be cheesy... maybe I could just write a song about college or something.

:059:

CY

Smash Ace
Guys what are some good topics to write songs about? I'm horrible at thinking of what kind of lyrics to write for my songs.

interpol - untitled/leif erikson. covers da whole spectrum dawg.

my avatar looks so tiny now compared to all these big ones :( **** this site

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Important Question

If you could be ANY mutant(from the x-men world) which one would you be and WHY?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I would be Longshot cause you control the probability of luck and you can predict the future.

sheikamaru

jive
Nightcrawler. Teleportation just sounds so awesome. :applejack:
i'd be blink. she's just like nightcrawler, but only better. her teleportation skills travel farther thank nightcrawler. i found out about her from playing one of those xmen games..those ones where you control like 4 people at once.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
it feels good when u pull an all nighter and u get everything done

imma get wasted this weekend ^^

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i'd be blink. she's just like nightcrawler, but only better. her teleportation skills travel farther thank nightcrawler. i found out about her from playing one of those xmen games..those ones where you control like 4 people at once.
I've played that game before! Except I forgot the name of it cause my mom and I got stuck at one part and then she sold the game :/

I'd be Nightcrawler. It would be so handy to teleport back home to pick up homework I forgot for school.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Phoenix. So I can turn to Dark Phoenix and activate X-Factor Level 3 and destroy everybody. I CAN'T CONTROL IT

Tesh

Smash Hero
RT wut happened to your recording from HOBO 33 on your channel? gone forever?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I know championship is like a month away... but I want to practice pls lol. I won't be able to get rides to Sync's dorm, so yeh, super bad luck.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom