• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, I am so sad that I'm gonna miss that now. My mid tier heroes (__X__ and Reflex) might be showing up. :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kirbys epic yarn was easy. this game will be slightly harder fir sure. difficulty doesnt make a game good/bad though so i dont really care.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you can actually die, so it's already "more difficult" than Epic Yarn. According to some reviews, the beginning is easy, and it gradually gets difficult throughout the game. And of course, there's stuff to collect, secrets, etc...basically, your typical Kirby game.

Honestly, it looks like Kirby Super Star but with multiplayer, which is obviously the main selling point. So if you're FOREVER ALONE, you may want to wait until the price drops...

Also, Cave Story 3D trailer for anyone that cares.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
kirby superstar is one of my fav SNES games

Metaknights Revenge story is soooo freakin cool!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We need to do a walk though with Kirby like we did Mario party

:phone:
I can't wait to see who loses the most lives...aka, the worst Kirby player. And that's just sad.

Just from early impressions from the vid, Fighter seems to be the most broken offensive ability. Leaf/Ice looks like the best defensive one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ninja was garbage overall. Like, his normal slide attack did more damage. Ninja was an ability for people who kept taking damage, aka trash players.

Based on your poor taste, I already have low expectations for you Zori.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But I can teleport tho :troll:

:phone:
No, you can hide from enemies to stop taking damage. But you have to get damaged first in order to hide, which is ********.

TRASH ABILITY FOR THE TRASH PLAYER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom