• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh!

Tesh

Smash Hero
WC vs EC on livestream is soooooooo hype. ITs super even 16 stocks to 15 stocks, it could go either way but im not sure who is left.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Trela is my hero<3

And so is Gnes for cleaning up.

And Razer for doing the dirty work.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally surprisingly well. I expected Razer to demolish him, but taking X down flawlessly wound up not being a trade off.

BioDG

Smash Ace
No new Houston PR graphic? If people are too busy to do it, I wouldn't mind making it (I would need the theme + character choices for each player, though). Graphic Design is what I went to school for, after all, so it wouldn't be difficult.
So it's clear the theme is Avatar's Fire Nation. Those who care want it and those who don't care aren't saying anything or are in a minority.

-Still wanna see that list of all the characters for each player! (1-5 seems to be decided. But let's get everyone out of the way)
-Is Honorable Mention included?
-It would still be good to suggest one for each player even if they haven't put in any input or don't know the series (myself included), too, so we can move forward.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

Bio do you ever read posts? I said long ago that a graphic is being made for the Houston PR and it WILL NOT be a the ******** avatar ****. So dont waste your time because your graphic will not be on the OP.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4 on P4

Bio, go ahead and make the graphic, I WILL POST IT ON THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

BioDG

Smash Ace
xyro on smoom

Bio do you ever read posts? I said long ago that a graphic is being made for the Houston PR and it WILL NOT be a the ******** avatar ****. So dont waste your time because your graphic will not be on the OP.

Oh okay. Yes, I read posts and I do remember that one. I just wasn't sure what was going on since then, but that's fine by me.

Although I didn't respond to something earlier (and my bad on this): No, I don't plan to sell those consoles/handhelds.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Bio, PLEASE make a Fire Nation PR.
Noone wants that stupid **** Xyro is making, we all want fiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeee nation.

P4 is the man around here, not Warren Lovely Smis.

PLUS you are probably an AMAZING graphic designer.
do it

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

Bio, PLEASE make a Fire Nation PR.
Noone wants that stupid **** Xyro is making, we all want fiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeee nation.

P4 is the man around here, not Warren Lovely Smis.

PLUS you are probably an AMAZING graphic designer.
do it
Im in charge of the Houston thread and the Houston PR so i have the final say. Sync/trela/me agreed on a "Tales" theme and there will be many more people that will like the idea(gnes/rt...ect) once they know about it or once its out. Im having someone make the graphic so WAIT until its released before u *****.

******** *** avatar will happen next time and ill let bio make it too.

When smash 4 comes out and a new houston thread is made by someone else THEN u can do w/e u want. untill then, deal with it or die

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You too, mah boy. You have gotten better...just push yourself harder and next time you'll be next to Sync instead of me. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sad I didn't shake your hand, I was going to but I was kinda upset then forgot :(
It's okay, I know you didn't mean any disrespect. :)

I heard Trela and Zori beat Earth and Rain in doubles.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
saw it with my own 2 eyes. trela and that pit MU :)

too bad rain was terrible in doubles. should seen wat nick riddle just did to him. earth just did all the work all of these games

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They really want that Scraggy.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Does Japan not know about grab releases or what? Seems like grab releasing Shaky into smashes would have been alot better than throwing him for like 7 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom