• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
So about this Catherine game on the 360 or whatever...

Get it, demo is out. I know you've seen me preaching about it for the longest. Im getting the ps3 version tho which has Catherine on the front. 360 version has Katherine on the cover.

Puzzle game with a story and a side of horror/humor/sexuality.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Well, that was interesting. Got stuck at the end of the boss fight level for 10 minutes cause I didn't realize you have a build a block option. Took a fork to the face many times

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
According to tallman's twitter, everyone from Texas except for Zigsta, Sync (lol), and himself made it out of first round pools. Good ****!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just found it.. right before you linked it to me

Mystic, if you need financial help - I can definitely donate.
It can't be a lot, but it's at least something to help you get you back on your feet.

I hope something pulls through man... contact family?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I would have donated my genesis winnings.
:troll: :pikachu2:

I'm watching Genesis stream, and I just saw a magical 4 MK ditto doubles. There was a moment where everyone shuttle looped to punish everyone's shuttle loops and I fell in love with Brawl again.

:metaknight:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Maharba! Will you be able to stay with someone? :(

I'm not in a position to be able to reach out, but I wish you the best man and you'll be in my prayers. Stuff like this just shouldn't happen to good people. Especially well-intentioned smashers since there simply aren't nearly enough of them in the smash community it seems. Things are going to look up, man. This I believe and this I know. Just don't give up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
lol @ that page saying M2K isn't dqed. everyone already suspects that he did it again. though after watching gameplay of the person that supposedly forfeit to him.....doesn't seem like it mattered.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Zori also got 2nd seed behind earth. and infinity behind __X__

Does Sync have my TV, or does Leaf still have it?

heytallman

CTALL
We just woke up. Apparently Zig might have actually made it out because he tied with someone else who he beat in the head to head. So he will probably make it out. Bowser lol.

Leaf also did not make it out.

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
a shred of hope, the car may not have been towed. there is a small chance now that i can work out of this and not be completely inactive and manage to keep my apartment and jobs. all im waiting on is to see if sync didn't see my car yesterday and sees it there today. all the towing divisions say it should still be there. i just about did something terrible over what could be an honest mistake, and thank you ****ty alcohol for making me passout before i did so

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
@P4, that would be a waste of all the name changes I have, considering that I wouldn't want to change it after that.

@maharba, dude, there's always hope. You just gotta keep looking up and you'll find a way out of it. It sucks that these things happen, but you gotta see how they can make you a stronger person. I'll be praying for you, best of luck, man.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The big names in pools, from Havoks twitter:

Rich Brown, Logic, Zex
Trela, M2K, Sky
Havok, Inui, Poltergust
Ally, GIMR
DEHF, Hylian, Kyrstedez, Superboom
Dekar, FOW, Jeepy, Razmakaz
Atomsk, Infinity, MogX
UltimateRazer, Trevonte, Cheese
NickRiddle, X, Weurop