• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kilik, you're doing it wrong.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I have...

NES, GB, GBC, GBA, GC, Wii, Genesis, GG, Nomad, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2

I don't really buy games anymore, but I used to all the time.

EDIT: qB, Ngage was a huge flop...but since it's a cell phone I guess it wouldn't count. Especially nowadays.

shlike

Smash Ace
Trolling that kid made me laugh but at the same time made me feel like a horrible horrible person. I was an ******* to that poor kid and i have no idea why :(

IM SORRY ASH!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have...

NES, GB, GBC, GBA, GC, Wii, Genesis, GG, Nomad, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2

I don't really buy games anymore, but I used to all the time.

EDIT: qB, Ngage was a huge flop...but since it's a cell phone I guess it wouldn't count. Especially nowadays.
Are u willing to sell any of them?

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey sync, keep an eye on my car, ill be up there tomorrow morning to see if i can fix it. i think it needs oil because it's like almost empty, which is crazy but it makes sense if it has an oil level monitor that stops the ignition

BioDG

Smash Ace
No new Houston PR graphic? If people are too busy to do it, I wouldn't mind making it (I would need the theme + character choices for each player, though). Graphic Design is what I went to school for, after all, so it wouldn't be difficult.

Tesh

Smash Hero
No new Houston PR graphic? If people are too busy to do it, I wouldn't mind making it (I would need the theme + character choices for each player, though). Graphic Design is what I went to school for, after all, so it wouldn't be difficult.
omg this, let bio make it so we can look down at all the amateurs.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
got em, i bought some getto nikko wiimote and sonic colors XD, my summer is rdy now! hopefully my ics are ready by the end of the summer too ;]

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pwii, if you need another wiimote when you get here, I can sell you one of mine for like super cheap...they're white ones and are barely used.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, if it ever breaks, you know who to ask next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom