• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
I swear to god if y'all play smash all night I'm going to be so ****ing salty!!!

Tjdhjsggsgdxcbstfhdfg

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
M2K vs a Sonic
Ally vs Leaf
Razer vs Cloud
mikehaze vs sync
rich brown vs denti
earth vs zori

looks like __X__ got an easy pool

surprisingly short hype list. well its just r1, can't expect much.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Doooooooooooo it! I'm probably not going to get to watch the stream. I need some twitters and stuff!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will be tweeting from Genesis. Also shooting a lot of video. My flight leaves at 3 today.

http://www.twitter.com/heytallman

I woke up and my heart was racing. I'm either about to have a heart attack or I'm hyped for Genesis like I've never been hyped for anything before.
Heart attack, you should give your ticket to Sync.

Trollololololololol.

sheikamaru

jive
Saturday is taking forever to come. Thread title should be changed to something avatar related and about the upcoming circuit event or some other event.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Avatar is ****ing ******** as **** so NO

There is no thread for the next circuit event so NO

i dont change the title almost ever. i hate people who change their icon or thread title nearly every week.

but i changed the title to support tx for genesis

sheikamaru

jive
Sweet :) and I only suggested avatar because it seems all the rage in this thread for some reason lol

And I think nike said something about the next circuit event being held on the 20th of august :3

Tesh

Smash Hero
He also said he would have everything finalized by Tuesday. Its thursday. Events 3 and 4 should both be Houston.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've gone to the store everyday this week week to finalize it with the owner. He's never there.

If I can't have reach him by the time Genesis is over, I'll host it at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom