• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sweet :) and I only suggested avatar because it seems all the rage in this thread for some reason lol
Its all the rage between like 4 people. then u have others that are still on that ******** pony ****. the rest of us are better than that.

as for the circuit stuff, i dont wanna put it in the title unless i have a thread to go with it. i usually update the title and OP with the circuit info but nike is being poopy right now and i cant do jack

Tesh

Smash Hero
your house can comfortably fit 50-60 people? cuz unless there is a panda express serving free food next to your place.......

Never again!

Xyro77

Yea Nike house events are very very very good. I also doubt 50-60 people will be there so things will work out.

Make the thread Nike! If venue changes u can always update the thread!

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Circuit event IN Nike's house? That would be hype. And I bet he has good internet too, so I don't have to worry about that **** crashing every 5 minutes >_>

CY

Smash Ace
nike's house is indeed the ****. I remember me and take stayed over there after FS5 I think it was, or FS4. good times back then.

early 09 days were the best :(

EDIT before that tournament is when Beaumont DI was invented. before the tourney on Friday night, Bwett killed take with yoshi's fsmash at 60% LOL. just a little knowledge bomb right there.

Xyro77

nike's house is indeed the ****. I remember me and take stayed over there after FS5 I think it was, or FS4. good times back then.

early 09 days were the best :(

EDIT before that tournament is when Beaumont DI was invented. before the tourney on Friday night, Bwett killed take with yoshi's fsmash at 60% LOL. just a little knowledge bomb right there.
Yessssssssssss

Xyro77

Anybody wanna buy or trade for my 1st gen 14GB ipod touch? If not im gonna try and sell it online. Ive never done Clist or Ebay so any advice for selling stuff on there?

Also, im collecting video game consoles(all gens and all models). Would anybody be willing to sell/give away any consoles they have? They MUST be working, have all cords and must have at least one controller.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I have a roommate who has a bunch of stuff, when I get back from california I might ask and see what he has. I know he's got like a gameboy and some atari system.

Xyro77

I have a roommate who has a bunch of stuff, when I get back from california I might ask and see what he has. I know he's got like a gameboy and some atari system.
Ive created a list of all consoles ever made by all makers(current and extinct) and ive got a LONG way to go. I know this will take years to complete but i KNOW for a fact this will be worth poop loads of money down the line.

Currently i have

GameBoy(original)
Dream Cast
Wii

whahahahahahahahaah

Xyro77

pj/leaf, if they are WORKING and you have all the cords(assuming they came with it any) i am willing to buy them off of you if its a reasonable price. gimmi some price quotes plz

Reizilla

Does the N Gage or whatever the hell that thing was, count?

Mind posting that list?

Xyro77

N Gage does not count as a console/handheld because its main function is being a cell phone.

Reizilla

THAT's what it was supposed to be...

Yo, Razer, win Genesis and I'll let you be Nico Robin...

For a little while.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
shlike was stalling some poor kid out the kid went home crying with his mom she looked furious

the kid said he hates shlike

shlike told his mom and got the other kid grounded for being mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom