• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Razer lost to Tearbear for 9th and HRNUT in winners, Trela lost to Inui and RichBrown, Gnes is 2-1 against RB in Bo5
TRELA LOST TO INUI!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL, IM SORRY BUT XDXDXDXD, I needa ASK MAH MAN INUI FOR TIPS ON LUCARIO.

I heard Razer has been sick all day.

GNES WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
sick or not, a trney loss is a loss and a win is a win, this is unfortunate tho.

If adhd did it, then so can gnes

Tesh

Smash Hero
That ending was dumb, but in all honesty there are things ADHD could have done to survive and avoid that situation.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Adhd is going beat ally if he faces him again, idk how hell do if gnes wins cause its diddy dittos XD, idk da **** can happen. If adhd beats m2k on the first set, i think hes going win the 2nd. I rlly doubted adhd could win gen but it appears he's got a decent shot, He has been trainning rlly hard, MAH GAY *****H !!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't think M2K will lose to ADHD. ADHD sounded very discouraged when he spoke on the stream.

This whole situation with modernwarfare3.com is quite hilarious though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally wrecked ADHD game 4 and it seems that M2K forfeit out of winners so losers finals was grand finals.

heytallman

CTALL
Ally used Falco more against Gnes. I believe he used Falco games 1-4 vs him, and MK game 5.

Allan do not twist my words or insert your own ****ing beliefs here. Yes, Ally won game 5 with MK, but did more work with Falco. Throughout most of the tournament he used characters like Wario and Falco way more than MK from what I saw.

Yes, both are using MK in grand finals though, btw. Ally is using Snake now.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Better than watching Diddy stand around shooting peanuts for 8 minutes.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
scal·a·wag/ˈskaləˌwag/Noun
1. A person who behaves badly but in an amusingly mischievous rather than harmful way; a rascal.
2. A white Southerner who collaborated with northern Republicans during the Reconstruction, often for personal profit.

Second definition makes that post wayyyy more interesting.

BTW. Good job, Houston guys that did work at Genesis!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Ally used Falco more against Gnes. I believe he used Falco games 1-4 vs him, and MK game 5.

Allan do not twist my words or insert your own ****ing beliefs here. Yes, Ally won game 5 with MK, but did more work with Falco. Throughout most of the tournament he used characters like Wario and Falco way more than MK from what I saw.

Yes, both are using MK in grand finals though, btw. Ally is using Snake now.

:phone:

Its clear he HAD to use mk to get where he ended up in the results. i dont twist words, i call it as it IS.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nah, I can't Bio. The 5 wire hooks up to my HDTVs, but it won't hook up to my pinnacle moviebox. So I can only record sound and a REALLY screwed up black and white video. So I guess I can send the replays to someone else to deal with, unless someone knows how to hook a 5 wire up to 3 ports to get a usable video.
Yeah, I guess you can buy that cable you lost at an electronics store somewhere.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I see no point in buying another one. Unless its super cheap. I know where mine is and I'll get it back ASAP.

Can anyone else record and upload these replays from SSS7?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah I just checked and its apparently 20+ dollars for the cables. I'll just wait to get mine at Sync's.

Odd, I remember unplugging them and I was almost certain I put them in the bag.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
scal·a·wag/ˈskaləˌwag/Noun
1. A person who behaves badly but in an amusingly mischievous rather than harmful way; a rascal.
2. A white Southerner who collaborated with northern Republicans during the Reconstruction, often for personal profit.

Second definition makes that post wayyyy more interesting.

BTW. Good job, Houston guys that did work at Genesis!
I only knew the 2nd definition lol, damn son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom