• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
Houston was represented well. I the honorable and stealthy kilik acknowledge the efforts put forth by every houstonian that attended genesis 2. Come back safely.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom and he loves it

What to do in this boring summer. Also Im 90 percent sure ima live in walden and go to astascasita highschool, so whos close
do you mean atascocita high school? if so, you will be going here v v v v

13300 Will Clayton Pkwy, Humble, TX
(281) 641-7500

Its the outskirts of Houston. Very close to the woodlands(your original guess). there are ZERO players near you. We will have to come get you or u will have to come to us.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro on smoom

WARREN LOVELY SMIS was born in 1974 but then the falchion blade was forged by Illmatic77
OK STOP RIGHT THERE!

WHY IN TARNATION DO YOU CALL ME "warren allan sims" OR "warren lovely sims"

i need the back story

BioDG

Smash Ace
It's too bad Sonic Shuffle is best played on some kind of emulator. The load times are so bad it made it nearly unplayable (for me, at least). The actual game, tho, is awesome.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Www.facebook.com/charrobeads

Would any of you be interested in purchasing one of these? Custom sprite bead art put on a laniard. If you would be interested, let me know. We'll be at San Japan or I can deliver at the next LSC event. A chance for special delivery also exists.

Please!!! :p

Tesh

Smash Hero
Seriously though, could anyone record and upload the replays I have?
Tesh v Kilik
Tesh v Smoom
Bio v Diego
Bio v Sync

That may be all I have for tournament sets.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's WARREN LOVELY SMIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom