• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
ummm This sat I'm going go to Texas with my parents to look for a house, im going be in texas around 2 weeks, idk, buying a house is a huge investment so wel'll look as much we can, after that I'm go either back to NJ or to Mexico for vacation, idk yet. But I will be in Texas fulltime like 1 week before school starts which is around september i believe, and from there I will be officialy part of texas ;], I'm going ask my parents if i can visit the texas the scene while I'm looking for a home there, hopefully i get to say hi early to everyone !

Welp

Just let us know when you're in town and when you can chill and play, I'm sure we'll set up a fest or possibly have a tourney (just depends what weekend)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Welp

Just let us know when you're in town and when you can chill and play, I'm sure we'll set up a fest or possibly have a tourney (just depends what weekend)
Np, ill be updating stuff about my situation, I'll prob be holding smashfest/trneys of my own at my house since my dad's company is giving him some huge place apparently, everyone is welcome to drop by and play anyday ;]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, Capcom is crazy, no big surprise.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Suspect, that's the article that Xyro was talking about yesterday when you were saying he was wrong xD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's alrght, dont bother coming over lol im really tired for some odd reason and not feeling too well

Tesh

Smash Hero
That one save thing..... so if I buy 5 games and then my xbox breaks....I have to buy a new xbox and the 5 games again?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That one save thing..... so if I buy 5 games and then my xbox breaks....I have to buy a new xbox and the 5 games again?
Or...you could send in your Xbox for repairs like a normal person.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I like the part where he throws the controller and it hits a wall, bounces off someones head and lands in the dumpster. Best combo imo

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tesh, you should make a bulky zubat combo video. that would be entertaining for those of us named trela.... *looks at trela, notices he has my last slice of pizza, ragequits life*

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wow, haters. Remember that time I glide tossed that suit piece are you, then grabbed, pummeled twice, upthrow and fair before i ran away. thats like 15 combo.

BioDG

Smash Ace
lol. Not hatin, just...wondering what else you have for a vid outside of timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom