• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmmmm, $10, Sync?

Anyone else?

Also, if you didn't realize yet, it's in less than two weeks, so for those of you wanting to come, get a carpool together quick so we can get you some housing :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
omg a metaknight, i'll money match for sure

also i see no point in ranking him before he comes to texas. I'm sure you will rise fast if you have the skills.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm moving to texas, I'm living there, im not just going for a little while xd

ayo MMS? who wants to MM?
I'm pretty sure this is like the fourth time this has been said, but people don't seem to get it yet.

Derp.

Tesh

Smash Hero
so you know how when you go out and get some fast food, they put a bunch of ice in your drink and it waters down the flavor?

well in the future, they should have a dispenser that adds chunks of frozen soda to your drink. that way it keeps your drink cold, but as it melts, it doesn't change the flavor.

I'm gonna be rich

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Or...you could request less ice or even no ice...like a normal person.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I will MM you $19 at whatever tourney we happen to be at first.

and by $19, I mean $10.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
yo can i get ranked ill PM my wins from this season, i wanna be tailee

http://images.wikia.com/avatar/images/7/75/Charming_Ty_Lee.png

seriously I'll PM EM RIGHT NOW!! or put in HM XD, lulz
Just gotta wait and beat people here to get rankes

so you know how when you go out and get some fast food, they put a bunch of ice in your drink and it waters down the flavor?

well in the future, they should have a dispenser that adds chunks of frozen soda to your drink. that way it keeps your drink cold, but as it melts, it doesn't change the flavor.

I'm gonna be rich
Plz stop posting

BioDG

Smash Ace
I saw Transformers 3. So many opinions, but the best thing to sum it up is that Michael Bay is a victim, as usual, of his own vision.

I dunno, why don't you lengthen your name? :p
I assume there are no other solutions... >:[

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Transformers 3 was better than 2 but not as good as 1. I still think the series should have been like Beast Wars. NOTHING but transformers....no humans.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yeah, I agree. Even though the humans are, ironically, what bring substance to the movies' story arcs, they still haven't proven their relevance in the grand scheme of things.

Oh well. Transformers 1 is still the best. That very first autobot transformation scene in the alley is an instant classic. I remember being there at a packed midnight showing and everything and after the scene ended (with Prime's first line and everything), everyone went nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom