• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
am i fat boy sit ahead of computer eating x burguer while using aim smashboards aib and other

BioDG

Smash Ace
Dang, I can't namesearch myself. My name (bio) is too short lol. Bionic, is there a solution?!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Saw transformers 3.

It wasnt bad but it wasnt GOOD. i got real tired of the jokes that literally happened every 5 min. it got old real fast.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
it's not a place you go
it's a place that comes for you
its not about who you know
or who's in your heart
it may come as a surprise
but you are not alone
all that you have is not what you own

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i live at the hidden lakes apartments on 518. don't you live hella close too that? would it be cool if i came over and got some matches with you? i have work at 2:30 so i'd leave kinda soon as not to impose

Xyro77

people wont send in their PMs. ill wait till a little in july and if they dont respond, ill make it myself/withj like 2-3 others.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Saw transformers 3.

It wasnt bad but it wasnt GOOD. i got real tired of the jokes that literally happened every 5 min. it got old real fast.
The biggest question: How does it stack up to the last two?

Judging from your response, I assume it's 1 > 2 > 3 or 1 > 3 > 2.

Xyro77

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmmm, Skype on your computer at the same time?

Also, who's money matching me at Nexus? I want someone from Houston to pay for my lunch.

Xyro77

Hmmm, Skype on your computer at the same time?

Also, who's money matching me at Nexus? I want someone from Houston to pay for my lunch.
Let me ask u this, if i activate my voice recorder on my iphone and activate the skype app on my phone at the same time, can i record your voice as well as mine at the same time?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That, I have absolutely no idea about. I can see it working, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom