• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm teaming with Sync

Btw, there's a deal for Whobo where you can get your badge for $20, thing is you have to sign up 10 people for it. So would 9 other people be interested in doing this with me? If so PM me or something and lets see if we can round up 10 people for this.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm teaming with Sync

Btw, there's a deal for Whobo where you can get your badge for $20, thing is you have to sign up 10 people for it. So would 9 other people be interested in doing this with me? If so PM me or something and lets see if we can round up 10 people for this.
Figure out what each person would pay (so everyone gets a discount) then post.

CY

Smash Ace
I'm teaming with Sync

drop sync and team with Pop. Pop is quality.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nvm the group is $35 per person, I was deceived. It's still saving $10 if everyone is down. But I need to know asap, if people are wishy washy I'll just drop the whole thing

I'll buy my candy for ME

Gea

Smash Master
Uhh what? I need 9 other people (10 including myself) to pay $20. I just said that >.>
Ah, it sounded like ONE person got the deal, not all. Ambiguity of language for the win, I guess. I think the correct term for this is "group discount."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
A good bit of Austin still needs to buy their passes, too.

Let's keep in touch.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The RGV guys that are going still need to buy their passes. I'll see if any of them would wanna get in on that.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Sync: For that friday thing, I can't stay for the tourney (if one even happens), so how early do you want people to show up? If this happens, I can stay up there till...about 4pm.

heytallman

CTALL
OK guys, story time!

So today, waiting outside my second class (for those of you who go to UH, it was the Agnes Arnold classrooms, not the auditoriums) and some dude rides by slowly on his bike. It's oftentimes a crowded pedestrian area, but this dude was riding slowly and seemed to be paying attention. I hear some lady from about 15 feet behind him say "Walk your bike, it's dangerous to ride that here." He paid her no heed, as any normal person would have, and so she says "Hey idiot! Get off your bike and walk it!"

Now he paid her heed. He stops, gets off and asks "Did you just call me an idiot?" "Yes I did! There are lots of people walking here, you need to get off your bike and walk it!" "**** you!" "HOW DARE YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE TO ME!" Now at this point, I was both terrified and exhilerated, because stuff like this just doesn't happen. This lady is completely insane. The lady says "I didn't say anything bad to you!" "You called me an idiot!" "But at least I didn't swear at you!" "**** off, lady!" As she walks away, I hear her mutter "You are rude and dangerous." And the dude walks his bike the rest of the way.

HOLY ****IN' ****.

I wish I had my camera. It was TASTY.

since

Smash Journeyman
i can give rides i just need directions so i can put it in my gps and find you an like 5 bucks gas

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry about Friday fest but I have a lady to see Saturday. Bio you can come whenever you know doors are always open even when I'm not home LOL. I think PJ needs a partner Pop, he's actually really potent in teams.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Illmatic and I are semiconfirmed. Thank you P4 and since!

I'm waiting for my mom to say if it's ok if Since will drive us home.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
4444 Cullen Blvd, Houston, TX 77004 #213

BioDG

Smash Ace
I might go. If enough people plan to go earlier in the day, then I'm down. If everyone comes at like, 5pm, it would be no point for me since I have to leave by that time haha.

Nope they won't for you guys I'm real cool with the RA and I'm telling them ahead of time all these people are coming over! How many people are confirmed?
I hope so. =/

Does this mean we can park in front of your place or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom