• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Test Your Skills Bar Fights 1 doors will open at 2:30. I want to tell everyone to be there on time cause im starting on time. We have to be out the venue by 8pm cause a party is coming in at 8:30. 1 main event is also confirmed in mvc2, Eric Vs Superduperkidd for 200$ Ft10. Spoke to the owner yesterday and he said just for the tournament 2:30-8 the kitchen will serve 50cent wings/21-up 2$ well drink draft beers. Bring setups so the tournaments can move fast. Mvc3 will be playable so if you want to test the game out before it comes out, you can 2morrow. Any question text/call me at 281-690-0315. See everyone 2morrow.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Um SOMEONE F'ING HOLD SOMETHING TOMORROW AND PICK ME UP (I WILL PAY $400 US DOLLARS)OR I MAY JUMP OFF A CLIFF

IF YOU DON'T LIKE TWO MAyBE THREE PEOPLE CNA COME OVER TO MY HOUSE

I HAVE WORK OFF TOMORROW *****ESS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

z00ted

was it about fat boys, x-burgeurs, msn, twitter, or other?

z00ted

this page will go down in history, therefore you are ********.

Trela

Smash Lord
Sync, you're getting better with your air game, definately!

Also, I am officially the best runner against Gnes.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ROFL i admit i deserved that infraction. i was laughing so hard last night. the wall of text froze my computer.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So do you not realize that you are obese? Consider staying away from
sticking your head in front of your computer while eating burgers from X (where X represents anyplace that will allow you to get food with minimal social interaction and little health value). Instead try to obtain friends and accept any girlfriend that might come your way, even if you have to get them through online social networks because right now I see that as the only chance of passing on your genes.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
You guys should watch british and american skins. British first though.. while the american builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom