• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mid Tier Results:
1. Toon Link
2. Toon Link
3. Toon Link
4. Toon Link
5. Fox
6. Toon Link
7. Peach
8. Donkey Kong

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok guys i gotta go to work so i wont talk to most of you till tomorrow at the event. please be there by 12noon cause we start at 1pm. mid tier teams will be first and singles will be 2nd. no matter how many entrants we get the payouts will stay the same. remember, its 10$ to get in and it allows you to play mid tier and singles. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE google/mapquest/GPS the address before u leave home because I WLL NOT tell you the address over the phone. please bring set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb)

EDIT: if u still need a mid tier partner, please go to the tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287367

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have you even played Sonic 4?
It's gotten a majority of positive reviews.

Not saying it's great or whatever, but it's apparently tolerable.

It's even funnier because no one ever said "good games" and "Sonic" together in the last 10 posts, Gnes.
Get better.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
At least he has good games still being released =x

(sonic rush is solid though lol)
Have you even played Sonic 4?
It's gotten a majority of positive reviews.

Not saying it's great or whatever, but it's apparently tolerable.

It's even funnier because no one ever said "good games" and "Sonic" together in the last 20 posts, Gnes.
Get better

Jerm's post was only 12 posts ago... smh

Smoom77

Smash Master
Does Sonic have bombchu hovering?

No.

So it's worse than OoT. Idc about any other. OoT is better than any game made in the history of ever.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
HOBO 29 is dec 4th and im gonna do mid tier singles. just a heads up
That's not going to make too much of a difference in Texas. Maybe like 8 players using different characters. Haha.

Does anyone have good gamecube controllers for sale or know where to get some (no online)?
I really need to get one!!
If I purchase one online for you, would you be able to pay me back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom