• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

THE GREATEST POKEMON EVER!!!11111!1111!!!!11i1!

ALL HAIL DERPFISH!11!!!11!!!111!

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Holy ****, ADHD won MLG DC! And another Olimar takes down M2K? Man, I just got on, not having realized DC was this weekend, and ****, that tournament was FULL of upsets! DEHF getting sent to Loser's so early on? **** son.

Edit: ESAM defeated Lee Martin? Wow, I need vids of this tournament now.

Edit 2: Rich Brown 3-stocking ADHD? Must see. Green Greens for most game-breaking stage.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The entire MLG season has been filled with upsets. Its what you get when u bring in the best of the best from all regions. Im finally realizing that the lack of MU exp is EVERYWHERE.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So I'm guessing MLG Dallas will have Diddys taking the top 5 spots. Gnes, Fliphop, ADHD, Felix, NL.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So just now, Nick Riddle and Shaky are the first team to ever take a set off m2k/ally. m2k and ally fight lee martin and richbrown in losers now.

Denti

Smash Master
Since MLG Dallas is right around the corner and no tournies are planned, would people show to my place for a tournie?

My house is where I'd hold it, so people could house with me and just do the tournament there.

My address is -
5112 Leeray rd Keller TX

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Since MLG Dallas is right around the corner and no tournies are planned, would people show to my place for a tournie?

My house is where I'd hold it, so people could house with me and just do the tournament there.

My address is -
5112 Leeray rd Keller TX
There's a tournament this weekend in San-Antonio, some houston might be going

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Are yall talking about that disgusting man-woman Ellen Degeneres?

GOOD **** DALLAS! If more people did this type of thing, i guarantee you the crime rates would plummet. Now all ya gotta do is learn to do it to illegals then not only will our crimes rates drop but we will also get out state back.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101510dnmetbeating.2bbad1e.html

An angry Fair Park-area restaurant employee forced a suspected thief to undress, then beat him with a pipe Wednesday night, according to Dallas police reports.

Responding police officers did not arrest the employee of the Pizza Lounge in the 800 block of Exposition Avenue near Parry Avenue. They arrested Hermilo Aguilar, 61, on a charge of credit card abuse. He is accused of trying to use someone else's card to pay his $17.80 tab.

The restaurant employee, whose name was not released, told responding officers that he took Aguilar outside the back of the restaurant and struck him with the pipe because "he was sick and tired of this type of thing happening at his business," a police report said.

The officers – identified in police documents as Jonathan Stacey and Colin Humphreys – found Aguilar suffering from bruises and abrasions over his body, the report said. He was "completely naked sitting on the ground holding his leg," the report said.

"I can offer you no explanation as to why ... [the restaurant employee] had the guy get naked," Deputy Chief Michael Genovesi said.

Genovesi, commander of the Central Patrol Division, said the officers thought Aguilar's injuries were not serious enough to warrant an arrest of the restaurant employee on the spot. Aguilar was treated by paramedics but was not taken to a hospital, Genovesi said.

However, the case was referred to the Crimes Against Persons Division and charges against the restaurant employee remain possible, police said.

John Beach, 39, was eating with friends at a nearby restaurant and witnessed the beating, he said. He disagreed with the decision not to arrest the man.

"He was hitting this old man repeatedly and basically he made him remove his clothes to where he was just completely naked," Beach said. "The guy grabbed his genitalia and curled up in a ball and he was moaning."

Aguilar remained in the Dallas County Jail on Thursday night in lieu of $3,500 bail. He has a felony conviction for drunken driving, police documents showed.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
How the **** does Ellen PAGE = Ellen Degeneres?

I'm talking about the girl from Juno, X-men, Inception, etc.

^ this

does not equal

v this

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
While standing on a stool

See now it just got silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom