• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Suspect be trolling.

KRD, you should definitely go. I would go, but alas, MLG Dallas is just around the corner...

Gnes

Smash Master
I might be going to JUJment day. Anyone want to ride? In a full car, gas would be $10-$12, and I could make it a one day trip if people need it to be so.

I'm actually debating on making it one day, anyways, so it's not big deal.

There are currently 2 spots open, in so far is Trela, Sync, and myself.
If David doesn't come through I'll ride with u guys ^_^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I was confused as of which David at first...
But sure. What are the chances of him still going?
I'm David or Dave (this is used more). P4 is also David or David2 (I call him this).

Gnes was referring to David2.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys, help me get King Beef to MLG Dallas.

Alright... so I need help trying to get a friend of mine to MLG Dallas. His name is King Beef and he's a really good Peach player, and a good friend of mine.

He needs housing and a buddy pass! I asked him what it was and he replied with this.

"they're like "secondary tickets" and they by no means have any priority over the regular tickets for any one flight, so it's possible that I may have to sit and wait for an open flight if any previous flights are full. But they're also the cheapest route to take for flight travel"

does anyone work in airlines or know anyone that does? he really wants to make it to this, and this is like one of the only options he has in order to do so.

also, if he makes it - who can help him out with housing?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is there way to hack the stage so that all the hazards come out at once? I really wish there was...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Guys, help me get King Beef to MLG Dallas.

Alright... so I need help trying to get a friend of mine to MLG Dallas. His name is King Beef and he's a really good Peach player, and a good friend of mine.

He needs housing and a buddy pass! I asked him what it was and he replied with this.

"they're like "secondary tickets" and they by no means have any priority over the regular tickets for any one flight, so it's possible that I may have to sit and wait for an open flight if any previous flights are full. But they're also the cheapest route to take for flight travel"

does anyone work in airlines or know anyone that does? he really wants to make it to this, and this is like one of the only options he has in order to do so.

also, if he makes it - who can help him out with housing?

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4428454

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Guys, I'm taking a Brawl vacation. It may result in my quitting, however. But I have come to the point where playing and practicing Brawl has become a sort of chore. It's not something that I am motivated with intrinsic value as I once was.

EDIT: I'll still be around the boards :D.

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL so I'm not sure what ur asking. From looking up the issue aka google it appears that buddy passes are given out to airline employees to give to friend/family members. So if u know anyone that works for a airline (delta, southwest, etc.) and its flying the route u need to take i believe u would be able to get one from them.

Hopefully u can make kbizzy

Speaking of breaks... Smashfest at Sync's this Friday!

@Tree: I'm sad now but at least play duelist with me now and then.
I'm about to eat spaghetti

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gnes, you lucky sum*****.
Spaghetti is my favorite food.
...it's also Prime's favorite food. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom