• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Allan he's saying it hurts Peach and Falco because they cannot stop planking. But with a LGL it wouldn't be a problem!

There ya go.
ummm thats why its still on mk. if hes talkin about gw or pit then we have already been over that hill long ago. the peach/falco can learn to CP.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Allan he's saying it hurts Peach and Falco because they cannot stop planking. But with a LGL it wouldn't be a problem!

There ya go.
I don't see a problem with that. :)

@Gnes: That's perfectly fine.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
LGL sux. It hurts too many other characters. >_>;

Also, lol @ Infinity *****ing Xyro out for being a hypocrite.

anyone unable to stop Samus from camping is just bad or doesn't know anything about Samus

she is free
There, I fixed that for you.

and lmao @ you of all people calling me bad

/goes back to ignoring this thread

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Get "The Wild Hunt" by the Tallest Man on Earth.

sooooooooo gooooood

probably third best album of the year.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*generic post about stuff*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...I still want Meta Knight banned though. :p
Scrub.

Don't ban something that can be stopped please. IMO Pokemon got less fun after Garchomp and Salamence got banned when they could be stopped. By them getting banned new gayness arose.
Something with a x4 weakness gets banned in Pokemon?

LMAO my Gyarados massacred Lance's dragons with Dragon Dance a few times and then Ice Fang, because they couldn't kill Gyarados fast enough to stop it because he's a tank and had Leftovers

and he was ~15 levels lower

There, I fixed that for you.

and lmao @ you of all people calling me bad

/goes back to ignoring this thread
n00b it's a Samus lmao

no hate intended since I actually like you

but...it's Samus

and yeah I'm terrible :)

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

brb quitting Brawl :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dear friend reply me

I have a business proposal for you worth $8.5Million usd.the fund was deposited by our late deeceased customer who died along with his entire familky in a plane crash mr ahmed abdulah ,for many months nobody has come for this fund that he deposited ,my bank put it in my hands to look for his next of kin or business partner ,i have tried to no avail ,i decide to contact you so that we can apply and receive this fund as mutual benefit,if you help in receiving this fund in your account in your country and help invest it wisely ,i will give you 40 percent and 60 percent will be between me and my colleague.

keep it confidential and note is risk free.
If you are interested, please kindly send a response immediately as you deemed fit

.Best regards,

daniel chimza dada

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alas, I lack the knowledge and insight to thoroughly explain why those two got banned...perhaps Professor P4 can explain when he sees this...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
dear friend reply me

I have a business proposal for you worth $8.5Million usd.the fund was deposited by our late deeceased customer who died along with his entire familky in a plane crash mr ahmed abdulah ,for many months nobody has come for this fund that he deposited ,my bank put it in my hands to look for his next of kin or business partner ,i have tried to no avail ,i decide to contact you so that we can apply and receive this fund as mutual benefit,if you help in receiving this fund in your account in your country and help invest it wisely ,i will give you 40 percent and 60 percent will be between me and my colleague.

keep it confidential and note is risk free.
If you are interested, please kindly send a response immediately as you deemed fit

.Best regards,

daniel chimza dada
i
cant
stop
laughing

Sync.

Smash Champion
Garchomp got sent to the Uber tier because of his base stats and move pool. Garchomp is a such a good sweeper with MANY different movesets that make it **** hard. His stats are just too broken for the normal OU tier. Same goes for Salamence but there is controversy over that...

Salamence was just lately banned and Garchomp has been banned for a while.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, Zac.
Garchomp doesn't get ***** by Meta Knight.

...he totally would if he was a Pokemon, though.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Garchomp actually has a ****ty move pool as far as variety and it's very one sided. Smogon jumped the gun when they banned him and their reasoning was because he "over centralized the metagame". They've re-tested him and still think he's too good but I think they're full of ****

He mostly was banned because of CB Outrage or SD Outrage and the argument was nothing could safely switch in. Same goes for Mence actually and it's actually harder to switch into Mence than it is Chomp which is why I don't understand what took so long to ban Mence when Chomp was banned so fast.

Neither are Uber imo, but whatever, I don't miss Mence in the least, but I do miss Chomp.

That's roughly the reasons behind banning him, there's more stuff to factor in with his ability and typing since it's SR resistant and Mence takes a chunk every time he switches into SR

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Spoken like a true professor.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I remember back when there was discussion about people wanting Blissey banned too. That won't happen in 5th gen though. There's a better special wall now. That new Ground/Steel mole pokemon is a bit too good in this early stage though. I'm curious what people will do to counter it.

:059:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Garchomp got sent to the Uber tier because of his base stats and move pool. Garchomp is a such a good sweeper with MANY different movesets that make it **** hard. His stats are just too broken for the normal OU tier. Same goes for Salamence but there is controversy over that...

Salamence was just lately banned and Garchomp has been banned for a while.
All I remember is, both are free as hell in the games I played.

No, Zac.
Garchomp doesn't get ***** by Meta Knight.

...he totally would if he was a Pokemon, though.
Neither does Game and Watch.

Scrub.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zac made an entire thread about how he wanted to quit singles because of Meta Knight.
I remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom