• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
The Murder House/Hobo Hype

Many have asked, how did i survive the murder house, i simply reply "nothing happened" but this is far from the truth, RT threaten to WhamboOzle me if i told the truth. but with close counciling with my psychiatrist oprah im ready to tell you guy the real story.

On my journey to FS8 the central point to meet was RT house (did he plan this?) before i reach the door RT's sister comes out and ask me tons of questions like, who am i? wheres rachel? red pill or blue pill???? etc i quickly run inside (first mistake)

I walk in and to my surprise i hear *I activate scapegoat!

:ohwell: rt was watching yu-gi-oh on fox kids.....

We greet and he wants to show me his 'dog' or so he calls it..... but let me tell you this was no 'dog' thanks to 4chan i can give you an accurate representation of this beast

it approaches me slowly.......

to be cont.

count down to hobo!!!!!!!

go to hobo!!!!!! :embarrass

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Zori, weren't you tellin us at Ozz's lol?

And Xyro threatened to come to my house and use his hair to wipe my hairy ******* if I went to HOBO. So no HOBO for me. Maaan.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
naw. I would have came to this one, really. If I can get my phone back before Friday, I"ll try to talk to Allan about taking me again, but he's busy as it is, and has to leave early as **** in the morning. I don't wanna make it harder on him.

:[

Gnes

Smash Master
naw. I would have came to this one, really. If I can get my phone back before Friday, I"ll try to talk to Allan about taking me again, but he's busy as it is, and has to leave early as **** in the morning. I don't wanna make it harder on him.

:[
Why dont u message him on the boards...and dont u guys live close...im not getting this...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Then get your *** out of bed in the morning and go with him

sheeyut
I was, but he asked me to stay the night at his house and I can't, cuz he wanted to leave straight from there to prob pick up TrelTrel or get to the venue, idr.

Why dont u message him on the boards...and dont u guys live close...im not getting this...
I was talkin to him on AiB. We do live close, lol, but he rather not drive 5 minutes to pick me up if I am gonna be at a tourney for 12 hours with no phone.

Allan, if I get my phone back tomorrow, I'll call you and talk to you bout it kkkkkk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom