• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
**** straight.

I tried using Mega/Roll in TvC JP version, but I couldnt use Roll worth of ****. So I switched to Doronjo and played with her Fine MILF ***.

But its kay now. I got myself a top/high tier megaman and a mid tier zero. I'll represent anywhere I go. And if Zero doesnt cut it, I can just go back to Doronjo for old skool team combos and ****.

Gnes

Smash Master
Fun Fact: The last time Gnes used the word "exposed" in a post was 12-23-09.
LMAO its became OU status at one point so i had to let it die down. Hahaha one day when it becomes pop. again ill reveal the backstory behind it hahahaha.

Tekkaman says P4 reminds him of a lady friend he used to know, and that P4 shouldnt be so tomboyish ^_^

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LMAO its became OU status at one point so i had to let it die down. Hahaha one day when it becomes pop. again ill reveal the backstory behind it hahahaha.

Tekkaman says P4 reminds him of a lady friend he used to know, and that P4 shouldnt be so tomboyish ^_^
I've never had so much fun searching for any one word on Smashboards, Gnes.
And I have you to thank for that.
Thank you.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So i will totally legally acquire TvC soon. my wii definetly does not contain a modchip.

who should i main? im thinking Metaknight

lol @ neko. get ***** by B-. i heard its more fun than b+ lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This is how Brawl - is from what we experienced:

Wario on stage > any other character on stage. No exceptions.

Jigglypuff, G&W, MK. Any of these characters on the edge/planking > any other character.

So the tier list is like Jiggs/MK, G&W, Wario (all in SSSSS Ivan Ooze tier) and then everyone else.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Way more fun that you can even imagine, Ozz.

@DMG: Let's do Sonic (First .Pac file) vs. Wario.
I'll destroy you on stage.
:p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Espy it won't work. If I let you voluntarily try to infinite me, the game will fart on you lmao.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lol.
So Wario autofarts out of ground releases now?
If I do not mash at all, I believe so. I've had it fart on people when I went to the ground, and then the more obvious one where they release me in the air. I don't know if it's something buggy for characters, or if it's specifically for only a few characters that release him to the ground.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I do not mash at all, I believe so. I've had it fart on people when I went to the ground, and then the more obvious one where they release me in the air. I don't know if it's something buggy for characters, or if it's specifically for only a few characters that release him to the ground.
That's interesting then.

The Sonic infinite is a ground release infinite in place, but it's only possible because of the pummel.

The times I tried it on my Wario dummy in testing, nothing happened.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
cause u use sheik who SUCKS. no offense. This game became easier in some areas once i picked up rob

Gnes

Smash Master
That's interesting then.

The Sonic infinite is a ground release infinite in place, but it's only possible because of the pummel.

The times I tried it on my Wario dummy in testing, nothing happened.

Who cares...

Both of u are obviously too slow

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Marth is not easy. You'd prlly place better if you mastered sheik, than if you go to a tournament with your current marth. Everyone knows how to fight marth, and you really have to play smart to do well with marth.

@Dmg, wario doesnt beat TL on stage.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Man. tekkaman isnt even all that good. He's good, but he's got some holes and weaknessesssssssss.

If he was a tier *****, he'd go with Chun/Ken/Blade/Jun/Ryu

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Trust me. I didn't know about tiers in smash and I certainly don't know them here either.

I kinda wanna learn Karas...hmm I wanna get good at it. Should I buy a stick if I ever wanted to go competitive with it?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
There's people who are good and play with normal controllers. Buying a stick would be like using a gcube controller in brawl.

And using a normal control would be like using a wii mote or classic control.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Man. tekkaman isnt even all that good. He's good, but he's got some holes and weaknessesssssssss.

If he was a tier *****, he'd go with Chun/Ken/Blade/Jun/Ryu
Jun? Srsly? Tekka is way better than Jun.
Tekka is going to be top tier. I'd say easily top 5.

Trust me. I didn't know about tiers in smash and I certainly don't know them here either.

I kinda wanna learn Karas...hmm I wanna get good at it. Should I buy a stick if I ever wanted to go competitive with it?
I'm just screwing with you Razer, but yeah Tekka is top tier. I also suggest the classic controller. If you've got that then you're good to go son.

We should play online :)

Edit:

There isn't a tier list, but this is coming from observations from Gea and I.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

You dont need to learn stick. The game isnt comming out on Arcade IIRC, so its console only atm. So go ahead and stay with a controller.

Also, learn karas, but know this.

Karas has THE WORST HP in the game. The guy bleeds worse than Zero.

So yeah. get used to being smacked twice and dieng.

He's still pretty good.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
There is a tier list. Im 90% sure. Specially since the game has been out for over a year now. I remember people saying ryu was top tier n such

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Japanese version of TvC is a LOT different from the American version (things got nerfed, buffed, and some stuff has different properties).

So there is a tier list, but not one for the USA version.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Karas is like Akuma. Just without the fireballs. But he has a chain that pulls you into him for ****.

TvC JP was full of Mavhel broken ******ry and that **** was hilarious. Karas, Chun, Ryu, Tekka, Yatter, Mega, Roll, Cash, almost everyone had an infinite.

Karas had the best though LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom