• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Why dont you houston fellas give me ya TvC FCs?

my impressions are that joe the condor and tekkaman will he top tier maybe some tekkaman blade as well

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well we arent going to this hobo, but well meet in the march hobo

also why did you refuse to play my lightan with your megaman / zero?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
razer, 99% of all tourney fighters are on arcade stick. However, GCN controler is fine. Its what i use.

GO TO HOBO

Player-4

See you in 25 years
razer, 99% of all tourney fighters are on arcade stick. However, GCN controler is fine. Its what i use.

GO TO HOBO
Lol but look at Razer now, 99% of tourney Brawlers use a GC controller and he uses the Wii mote.

Btw, Classic controller >>> GC controller. How do you control anything with that joystick?! :confused:

Xyro77

Btw, Classic controller >>> GC controller. How do you control anything with that joystick?! :confused:
The same as you do for ps2/xbox/dreamcast. Just get used to it and go it.

it can and has.

Lies.

I can't remember who played it, but there was a Sheik vs. Marth in Melee on FoD, and the Sheik was on the verge of getting four stocked when he came back and won the match.
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lIcE_-tWv8

Comebacks like those really on happen in melee. lol.
wrong. ive seen it an DONE it in brawl and in clay fighters

Gnes

Smash Master
Lies.

I can't remember who played it, but there was a Sheik vs. Marth in Melee on FoD, and the Sheik was on the verge of getting four stocked when he came back and won the match.
vids please or else go back to being too slow.
it can and has.

wrong. ive seen it an DONE it in brawl and in clay fighters
nope...the equivalent in smash would be having 100% last stocks...and taking all your opponent stocks....never happen lol

Zori

Smash Champion
When I get home I will write a full lenght story of my adventure to the the murder house, get ready

Gnes

Smash Master
Monkeys are faster than hedgehogs

true story

@xyro...that marth is horrible...but now that u remind me i did see one of lucario doing it...just doesnt have the same effect as in that TvC video...instant tempo change

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Monkeys are faster than hedgehogs

true story

@xyro...that marth is horrible...but now that u remind me i did see one of lucario doing it...just doesnt have the same effect as in that TvC video...instant tempo change
Speaking of Melee, Gnes, did you ever play it?
Also, keep in mind that this is Melee '06. Things were different. Not to mention that this is the PAL version of the game.

And no. Monkey's aren't faster than hedgehogs. Bananas are.

Xyro77

look at the year(2006) and players(euros)

yea of course its horrible compared to now. but back then they were SUPER good...... whahahahahahaha dumb euros

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Global Rules[/URL].

Original Post:
[post]9465576[/post]

Edit: xzax If you don't have anything positive to contribute. Please dont. Vex doesnt even use pit anymore after that tournament. I'm tired of hearing about him.
Vex - don't try and even claim to be a good pit when you don't use him in tournament and post vid of you vs scrubs.
i love this
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
i love this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom