• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm just curious as to how he's doing it.
Is it just a regular DACUS out of a sidestep or regular Dash attack?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Looks like a buffer DACUS. I do this with Falco and Sheik and they go pretty **** far. I didn't know Diddy could do this. To do the buffer, you flick foward and press Up-C twice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Espy, if you watch the rest of it where he does a regular dash attack and then a DACUS, basically the reason he is doing a regular dash attack/spotdodge in the first place is to buffer stuff. There is no requirement for either a regular dash attack, or a spotdodge to take place before the DACUS attempt. It just makes things quite a bit easier for some people at least.

Dang, typed this slow. KPrime beat me to it lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shield drop: Probably. You wouldn't have as many buffer frames, but I imagine it to be possible if you are fast enough.

Shield Stun: Would be weirder, but should also be possible.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
No, zori is a noob. He cant beat proud mode. Try critical mode and the super secret ending in fm+

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Looks like a buffer DACUS. I do this with Falco and Sheik and they go pretty **** far. I didn't know Diddy could do this. To do the buffer, you flick foward and press Up-C twice.
I figured it was a buffer since he was side stepping.
Sonic has a good DACUS, but I don't know how effective it is for him if this works.
I should give it a shot.

Oh, and Up-C twice?

You mean Cstick up?
Or Up + Cstickup?
@_@

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sorta old. Its okay though. Situational techniques will advance the Diddy meta game haha. My bad Neko TVC again :D

Denti

Smash Master
Hobo 22 was great! i got to fall in love with a stranger and tell him i wanted to make sweet sweet love to him. :lick:

I hope i can actually make it in time for the tourney next time, and there better be more than 3 set ups trying to run 3 tournaments! that blew bawlz

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
is soooooo broken. Especially if you use it with lightweight + marathon + care package in your hand. broken ****

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
is soooooo broken. Especially if you use it with lightweight + marathon + care package in your hand. broken ****
care package doesnt work anymore, they patched it, about a week ago

but commando is still ridiculous

what am i doing out of the san antonio thread? -scurries back-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom