• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RAZER just sent me this thru PM. WTF is wrong with this kid?!?!?!?!?!?!

COOKIETOPIA
By: Ultimate Razer​

Once upon a time in the middle of a giant field, there lived a magical cook named Xyro. He was a plump man from all the cookies he ate. He felt the grass swirl around him. For some reason, wherever he walked, wind swirled grass, flowers, and cookie dough. Xyro was very content with his life on the prairie.

Over time, Xyro got bored of eating cookies and grass. He thought, “Why am I eating this dirt? I should make a marvelous castle and a territory and be the ruler of it!” And so it began. Xyro constructed a magnificent castle out of peanut butter, which was one of his cookie ingredients.

His life started going downhill like a nightmare! It started raining and pouring, then he found out that an old man started living in his peanut butter castle, and the man was SNORING (allusion to the song). Xyro thought, “How am I going to fix this?!” Xyro woke the man up and found out his name was Smoom. Smoom admitted that he was really a man with beeping lights and a calculator programmed into his body like a robot. Smoom decided to help improve Xyro’ life.

(Back to the castle) The castle looked as if it were heated at 350 degrees for 1,000,000,000 minutes! Smoom and Xyro began rebuilding the castle. When they were done, they covered it with Xyro’ secret cookie sauce for protection!

Xyro thought of a memory from his childhood. He was with his grandpa (who got captured by the Kiitsu clan in Africa) and he told Xyro something that would save his life someday. “If you have something good, make it better!” After thinking about it, Xyro made his decision. He told Smoom that they should create an empire. Why settle for just one castle? Eventually in five years, they had 10 castles, 6 watchtowers, and 5 battle rams in a diameter of 20 miles! They decided to name the territory COOKIETOPIA.

Many years later COOKIETOPIA had grown to 100 times its original size! It was now 2,500 miles in diameter, with their original peanut butter castle in the exact center. Also, they had developed technology, a “LIVE FOREVER” potion, more cooking recipes, and got married, which eventually increased COOKIETOPIA’s population to 20,000.

Lady Gaga was a man who lived at the same time as Xyro. He had an empire named after him, but with an E for “Empire” in front of it. E. Lady Gaga was as civilized as COOKIETOPIA had as many gadgets, had about the same population, but it didn’t mean Lady Gaga would survive…..

As COOKIETOPIA expanded, they caught sight of a landform situated in the future construction site, but Xyro just thought it was a big bush or something like that.

E. Lady Gaga has now noticed the same landform as COOKIETOPIA, but they had taken precautions. They had started building in the exact direction at a rapid speed. They finally noticed at 4:00AM that it was another empire! E. Lady Gaga had never seen another empire before and decided to capture the empire quickly.

COOKIETOPIA noticed the flag of E. Lady Gaga and realized that they were seeing another empire for the first time. They decided to strategize some. They used their FAST BUILDER MAJIGER to build 5 miles of castles in a few hours. They built behind E. Lady Gaga and launched their attack.

The two empires had malicious wars over several years. Both empires tried to capture each other’s land. Finally after 13 years of war, COOKIETOPIA had captured almost all of E. Lady Gaga.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! A fatal blow has been struck against COOKIETOPIA. During the beginning of the war, Lady Gaga thought, “what if COOKIETOPIA actually beat us?” Right then and there, mines were hidden below all of E. Lady Gaga. They could set off the mines if COOKIETOPIA took over and completely destroy COOKIETOPIA in return. And it worked.

Fires spread throughout the two empires. The hungry fires devoured the land, including all of COOKIETOPIA and E. Lady Gaga. Xyro, Lady Gaga, and Smoom found themselves back to back, surrounded by the wildfires, right at the peanut butter castle.

WHOOSH! Colors of the rainbow now surrounded them all. They couldn’t see anything now. This went on for several minutes. When it slowed down, all of the fields and castles of the empires were now back to their original form--flowers and grass.

Lady Gaga, Xyro, and Smoom. Alone. Time to restart, but together. AWWWW!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I rate the story 5/10. I was disappoint when there were no actual cookies.

R1OT

Smash Cadet
Dear god, that is an amazing story rivaled by sir william shakespeare himself

also LETS GET THE **** OUT THIS COUNTRY MOTHA ****A

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
K, that wasn't written by me. I KNOW you can tell when it is my writing. I will now post a real story tonight. Be patient little ones.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
razer stop lying. you said the SAME thing after last 4 when you sent me and trela AND gnes those text messages. there is no escape from your obscene stories.

razer, you aint a smart mexico. your stories are always weird as crap. some written well, others not. some make sense while others dont. you aint fake-in me out ,mexico

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This will be a multi-chapter story. Enjoy what I wrote so far.

Giggles, the Buck Tooth Nutria with Side Burns

Epilogue

Once upon a time in the dark dimension of Shabalabadingdong, a dark and mysterious figured lied in the forest near "Quatrium", a village ruled by King Chiva. Why it was Giggles! Now who is Giggles you ask? To put it short, he is a buck toothed nutria with a skin disorder on his cheeks. Giggles was a plumb nutria with rusty and diverse fur he used to bath his fleas in with toxic sulfuric acid. Do not fear though, he was immune to the dangers of this chemical. Although this story is taking down the path of a normal character, Giggles had a deep past that must come to light. Born in the town of "Glif Glif Valley", Giggles was the biggest child out of nine. He hogged most food and became quite dominate of his family's hole. He cursed and ***** his brothers and sisters while spitting on his own feces. You can say he is quite....demented. All of his horrendous and vicious deeds were brought up to the town of Glif Glif Valley when the youngest sister, "Allan", told the local media of what disgusting actions were happening. Every local nutria scurried over to the whole with cameras and carrots to plumage through the hole that reeked of cow juice. The first line of nutria all immediately fell to their death from the stench of whatever was rotting inside. The town then took precaution and called in the local police force who wore gas masks and panda skin suits. Giggles had anticipated their actions quickly executed every single person of his family after ****** "Allan". He scurried to the back of his home and dug his way out to the new town of "Kcuf" where he would try to rebuild his once powerful empire from the leaders of that town.

The epilogue now ends here. Some questions to ponder while you crest your chests and balls and tails. How was "Allan" *****? Did the local police force chase him? More importantly, how the **** did Giggles get his side burns and buck teeth?

Find out more next time when I feel like writing chapter one.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Aight so this is the list of Who all is confirmed for jan 23. Post up now cause I need to know asap so I know how much pizza and drinks to buy. Anybody else?

Confirmation List:
Ozz
Xyro
Player 4
TheJerm

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
alright sign me up, im coming :]
Aight so this is the list of Who all is confirmed for jan 23. Post up now cause I need to know asap so I know how much pizza and drinks to buy. Anybody else?

Brawl/Confirmation List:
Ozz
Xyro
Player 4
TheJerm
Zori

Melee/Confirmation List:

CluelessBTD
Dawn001
Cesar WTF
TheJerm
BeBoBli