• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
This day is so incredibly boring. :[ Sure there's Pound going on, but it's not like anything cool is happening.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I know, I'm watching it right now. I don't have anyone to side with since I don't really play melee. No one to root for.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Smoom you gotta appreciate Melee man. cmon now. **** has been intense.
Dude it's getting boring. I've been watching it for the past 2 days. Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Jiggz, and not enough Falcon (though still some).

I'm ready for them to stream Brawl.

I know, I'm watching it right now. I don't have anyone to side with since I don't really play melee. No one to root for.
Hungrybox. 'Nuff said.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dude it's getting boring. I've been watching it for the past 2 days. Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Jiggz, and not enough Falcon (though still some).

Yeah cause if they stream Brawl you will see such a wide variety of characters right?

Melees been intense today. M2k vs armada, jman vs amsah, hungrybox vs. mango

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Hungrybox. 'Nuff said.
Yeah cause if they stream Brawl you will see such a wide variety of characters right?
Both of them suck *** to watch at high level play.

Melee just has a bunch of Spacies, Jiggz, and Marth.

Brawl just has a bunch of Meta Knight, Snake, Diddy, and Wario.

=====

I'm cheering for Hungrybox only because Mango's ******* lost to Kage awhile back. lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Melees been intense today. M2k vs armada, jman vs amsah, hungrybox vs. mango
It's still getting boring. Hbox is the only one keeping me watching. I don't like M2K, Armada, Amsah, or Mango's puff, though his Falco is nice to watch.

Point is I'm ready to watch Brawl.

CY

Smash Ace
**** such a shame that it ended with puff dittos. out of all the hype matches that could of happened, the absolute worst one happened.

brawl singles is even more entertaining than jigg dittos in melee.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
How can anyone cheer for hbox, he plays so gay....I mean i can see DMG cheering for him lol
Because he rests and makes high risk high reward moves, which is nice to watch when everyone else just does bread and butter combos. No one else takes those kind of risks. If you wanna watch someone play gay go watch Armada's Peach.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, I guess the power of Win will make any human/machine do those things. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom