• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
NOT IF UR MOM IS THERE!!!! OH SNAP B****!

Haha I'm surprised no one said that already. :p

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai is accepting YMBYWM matches.

That's right..

Your mom beat you with Metaknight matches. Loser has to admit to the fact that they've lost to their mom's Metaknight. Most horrible thing I can imagine other than "Your mom has horrible sideburns" matches...and no one wants that. D:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
metaknight is banned period. no way around it.

and no hacked wiis. they will not be used.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
The birth of the next smash prodigy is going to be taking place within the next 12 to 24 hours O_O
She has 2 weeks and 3 days from her date of birth to prepare for HOBO 12, and she WILL win...j/k

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
The birth of the next smash prodigy is going to be taking place within the next 12 to 24 hours O_O
She has 2 weeks and 3 days from her date of birth to prepare for HOBO 12, and she WILL win...j/k
Paul, please let me record the birth of your daughter. I promise I won't **** out. I'll get all up in there, getting every possible angle of your daughter's birth. I've heard some pretty grotesque things about a woman's vag during child birth, and I wanna do it as a personal challenge to myself. Plus you get to hold Felicia's hand during the entire thing. I promise to get the first looks on both of your faces when the doc hands her to you both.

I also wanna see if a woman really ****s herself like you say. I'm gonna rag on Felicia for the rest of time if she does.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Will lucas make it to the top 20 at least? im counting on you pianodude,heytallman,and pheonix alpha AND OF COURSE ILL TRY MY BEST TO

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Woot! Paul's baby was born just a hour ago. According to a text, she has his hairline and his dark, doe eyes that you can just get yourself lost in. His gf was only in labor for 9 hours, when the average for a woman's first birth is 24 hours. The baby was also born on the due date predicted. That's what I call a prompt baby. She apparenlty doesn't carry Paul's procastinating traits. She weighs a little over 5 pounds.

Other than that, healthy baby! CONGRATULATIONS PAUL!!! Your smash career officially ends HERE.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Big Gratz to you Clue aka Swoll have a good time with your new baby

i say your give him or her a middle name...like zedla if its a girl or captian falcon if its a boy(with a name like that...i doubt neone would mess with your kid lol)

yeah still 'gratz my friend

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats to Swoll. I'm sure when Super Smash Bros Feud: Falcon Only Edition comes out, she can destroy us all.

Top Bottom