• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i just got a call from magik and he's got the wii, despite what happened though i really want to thank magik as he was the only one to make an effort to get my wii back for me!
and at least he was honest and told everyone what happened.

but yeah, boss is another story >.>

magik for prez

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sorry i meant i hope ur friends actually gave u the wii and didnt just say they would.

good stuff, problem solved, and thr tourney draws closer........

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
although i wouldn't have minded donating a dollar or two like RT was suggesting, i'm glad furbs will be getting his wii back. (more $1 money matches... yeah, i'm cheap.)

speaking of mm, Xyro, would you mind taking two $1 mm against me? one with my Mario and one with my Ike.

anyone else who wants a $1mm just ask. i'd appreciate it.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
XYRO

I will be very happy to be a pool leader. Let me know if you still need me. We will be leaving Norman, OK at 1:00 PM sharp. See you tomorrow/Saturday morning, brother.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
allan, i shall volunteer for poo leadah since i just remembered my anti-sea rhinosaurus underpants. They should protect me from the wrath of RT.
WTF, you have no experience in running something. In fact, don't 90% of your tournaments end up being massive piles of FAIL!? I also heard a tourney that barely offered a flat 50 dollar store credit prize completely owned your tourney which offered a pot prize...

<3 Sherman

Van Jones

Smash Lord
WTF, you have no experience in running something. In fact, don't 90% of your tournaments end up being massive piles of FAIL!? I also heard a tourney that barely offered a flat 50 dollar store credit prize completely owned your tourney which offered a pot prize...

<3 Men
Fixed

10Bears

heytallman

CTALL
although i wouldn't have minded donating a dollar or two like RT was suggesting, i'm glad furbs will be getting his wii back. (more $1 money matches... yeah, i'm cheap.)

speaking of mm, Xyro, would you mind taking two $1 mm against me? one with my Mario and one with my Ike.

anyone else who wants a $1mm just ask. i'd appreciate it.
I will definitely take a $1 vs your Mario and $1 vs your Ike. My Lucas for both, ok?

edit: To anyone who I have mm's with and who also don't know what I look like, just look for the hat. You will know.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
^ cool. it would suck if everyone decided to go to the tournament wearing a hat. ><
if i can't find you, look for the mexican with a ponytail. (that's right. one badass, sexy ponytail... er, no homo.)

heytallman

CTALL
^ cool. it would suck if everyone decided to go to the tournament wearing a hat. ><
if i can't find you, look for the mexican with a ponytail. (that's right. one badass, sexy ponytail... er, no homo.)
My hat is unlike normal hats. If you want a hint, go to the Houston smash photo album on the front page and look at my picture. That's the hat. People tend to remember me by the hat. So look for the hat, play some money matches, everyone!

Gea

Smash Master
JOHNS. QUIT JOHNING.

Man I'm power tripping already. YOU'RE ALL DQ'D. WHAHAHAHAHA.

By DQ'd I mean lets go get a blizzard.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
money match..ike dittos...ILL KILL U!!!! :)

I think im gonna explode from the hype...this will be amazing..hopefully i dont have to declare tired johns from going to work first :urg:
you go under gnes, right? your Kirby is awesome. mind if we go for a Mario vs. Kirby mm along with our Ike ditto?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
^^ nice sig Infinity. Nobody gives Kefka enough credit. But I'm glad they put him in Final Fantasy Dissidia. It's about time he makes a return.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I'll also do some one dollar mm's. Just look for the black guy, with the hat, prlly somewhere around the mexican with the ponytail xD

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hmm, there's not much that specific about me =[. I'll try to get my brawl bag from my friends house, but he disappeared last week. If not, just find blueJ, he'll know where I am.

Ricardo10

Smash Rookie
I'm also Mexican, and I have a ponytail too lol

Hobo 11 is almost here. I can't wait. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, I'm excited for this tourny, even though so many things have come up to make me not wanna go, I'm still going :p

No ride? I find my way.
Sick? So what? I've gone to a tourny sick before.
Girlfriend broke her arm and foot in a car wreck? Sorry, but I can't do anything for her.
Getting a chance to go to the biggest tournament so far? Priceless.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I need somewhere to go for practice today, is anyone having a fest that isn't full? Seriously, I don't want to be stuck on WiFi AGAIN....

Top Bottom