• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Santi

Smash Lord
Lmao. Beah just got owned and he doesn't even know it.
Look at the comment on my default. XD
L
M
F
A
O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha

omg
I'm not going to Oh Snap, Med School interview. Next time we meet for sure, though. Hopefully Hylian will host something soon, too, then I can fool around w/ you guys and pwn with my Mario who I'm gonna pick up for ****s and giggles (I blame that combo video).
ahhh bummer
=(
Well Hylians is always fun. We'll def. get in a lot of games.

GNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what...

Oh and I'm getting a hamster :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, I'll get DMG to go IC's. XD
Dude that was way too gay. We got like every low tier possible. It was ridiculous.
Fortunately we took him down before you guys had to leave XD Once apiece, ROB ftw. I wouldn't hesitate to be like "HOBO rules" on him if he ICs against my Mario :( We didn't leave Bears place til like 6PM... ridiculous XD

Hamsters = Win

R.A.P.E. Crew = More Win

BEAH! = The Most Win

Esca

Smash Champion
Phantom, I'm not making it sound like you got molested, but you got beat, nonetheless. If you want I can make it sound like that.

YOU GOT ****ING ***** SON.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you want, we can money match next tourney, and you can reproduce the results and silence me once and for all :p I'll talk to DMG and see if he'd like to do something like $20 per person, OM NOM NOM vs. Esca Is Gonna Pop Your Top. Winners get bragging rights AND money!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Phantom, I'm not making it sound like you got molested, but you got beat, nonetheless. If you want I can make it sound like that.

YOU GOT ****ING ***** SON.
Are we still talking about that match? lol. Cause if we wanna talk about ****, then let's talk about how I did in the Beaumont vs Dallas crew battle. :)

Lol, u guys did win that match though. Even if we were playing a bit worse than usual, you still won, so gg.

Also, Phantom I will get some moar ROB experience and maybe even some for MK (doubt I could win that one with IC's though.)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was ppl IM Axxo if you dont know..and I wanna bring my name back up u know.....so i want lots n lots of friendlys.......Tell me wat day is good to throw a smash fest........UR and Sethlon if yall need a ride to whenever ima throw a smash fest hit me up......832-659-9561........So pm me..............

P.S. Anybody that come n play me Mon-Fri.....from 4pm to 9pm plz come.....

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. I just want to say that everyone who ate at Denny's is a hater. First, you still my wallet. Next, you give me that gay name *glares at Santi*. Finally, you jump my *** when I step outside. I HATE YOU GUYS!!!

Lol, jk. I love all of you guys.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'd post my Shout outs, but I don't want people to cry about them being here. =p

PS: Those that aren't going to OH SNAP, should come to LAST 2.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199601

Houston to Baton Rouge
277 mi – about 4 hours 21 mins.

With speeding, you should get there in 4 hours, easy.
What the hell is this? Tryna steal my clientele, Ran? =) There ain't NO ONE worth fighting in Louisiana except for Good Lee, so I hope you all take the extra two hours it takes to trek to Norman and tear it up at my tournament. =)

ALSO I WILL HAVE A KEG

-Ran

Smash Master
No, just that many people that aren't going to go to Oh Snap might instead come to Louisiana. They kinda owe us, we went to the past two Hobos. =P

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
No, just that many people that aren't going to go to Oh Snap might instead come to Louisiana. They kinda owe us, we went to the past two Hobos. =P
I'm messin' with ya. Obviously, most of us won't be able to make your tournament, but Yawara and I were actually talking about making a trip out there early next semester for one of your events. Either way, Texas does appreciate your participation. =)

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I just want to say that everyone who ate at Denny's is a hater. First, you still my wallet. Next, you give me that gay name *glares at Santi*. Finally, you jump my *** when I step outside. I HATE YOU GUYS!!!

Lol, jk. I love all of you guys.
Your nipples are just too soft and pillowy. ;P Haha Denny's was tons of fun, especially ganging up on Beah, perfect execution.

"Beah, I wants a huga. Me give you Russian huga!"

Sudai

Stuff here
Santi, your goggles really are magical. I was playing TLink and YLink (yeah I still play Melee, shush) and ****** harder than I ever had before with both even though I haven't played either in ages.

They -will- be protected until it is once again time for a goggle match.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If they owe you for 2 trips, they owe Dallas big time, lol. We've been at nearly every single out of city tournament in Texas and only a handful have come to Dallas.

Mad props to those who have come to D town though, they know where the party's at :p

Gnes

Smash Master
If they owe you for 2 trips, they owe Dallas big time, lol. We've been at nearly every single out of city tournament in Texas and only a handful have come to Dallas.

Mad props to those who have come to D town though, they know where the party's at :p
HEY *****....WHY DIDNT U COME TO HOBO!!!!!

*I miss my infinity :(*

Santi...next time...im gonna bring a gun right...and im gonna politely ask someone or some people to vacant a tv so we can friendly...no matter there answer...we will play...

Two things about Dojo- youtube did not speed up his meta...rather...it slowed it down...
next...he will most likely never do a grounded tornado again...*fsmash ftw!!!* fun games man, ive never played a meta like yours we also gotta friendly at OH SNAP...ill show u my roster of characters and hopefully get revenge on BROKN :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I need to vs your Kirby some more, Gness :( One round isn't enough.
Don't play that Kirby of his, try his Peach if you want a chance to beat him period. :)

Gness, f*** corneria, f*** Kirby, next time I will have mah Snake ready if I have to. Or Diddy. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Pffft.

I'm pretty sure between DMK, Pozerwolf, and I Austin has been to almost every single tournament in Texas outside of austin save the super small ones.

Everyone should come to austin. XD.

Gnes

Smash Master
Don't play that Kirby of his, try his Peach if you want a chance to beat him period. :)

Gness, f*** corneria, f*** Kirby, next time I will have mah Snake ready if I have to. Or Diddy. :)
I need to vs your Kirby some more, Gness :( One round isn't enough.

LOL yeah we should have played more...awesome finisher on my fox dude it wont happen like that next time hahahaha...

DMG...that first match was intense...it was a Bair vs Dair match...fortunately i won by what...2%!!!! Well i wouldnt recommend Diddy since I GET FLIP PRACTICE EVERY TUESDAY*latter statement has never been more reassuring or powerful..EVER...*:lick: Your GAW cp with Corneria was good...my bair was just better lol

In regards to almost everyone realizing my obvious snake weakness...ive got a snake counter prepared...inspired by Seibrik, the snake-killer :psycho:

Everyone thank Gea for making Peach one of my secondaries...hopefully my partner goes to BOBO 2...sorry Cy...ive got too much falco experience..

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I couldn't recreate that even if I tried to, gness. And DMG, I don't run around counterpicking, I want to play his Kirby, that's that, lol.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
San Antonio made it to Hobo 11, so maybe some Houston people can come to my tournament this weekend?

We gots tons of awesome games, like Brawl, Soul Calibur, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and more!

Sudai

Stuff here
Any news on when HOBO13's gonna be. Not looking for anything specific (I understand it'd be way to early to know) but at least like, are you looking at December for the next one or taking a break for the holidays?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
stiltz isnt giving me the results. im starting to get mad.

and the next tourney will b in january. finals and christmas will be in december so i dont wanna mess around with that stuff.

Top Bottom