• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

heytallman

CTALL
Gimpy, if you come down, I'd like to have a friendly or two with you in Melee and Brawl, even though I know I won't stand a chance in Melee. I'll get JV 5 stocked rofl

But seriously, we'd like to have you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
its got the HOBO name on it so i need it to be HOBO quality. its a one day event so melee can be a side thing....no money just friendlies i guess. brawl 1vs1 and 2vs2 WILL happen. and stiltz said no meta....so i back that up.

weare aiming for the 8th of november. i will update by thursday

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
gimpy fish did u invinte gimping? also i no longer am the 6th best kirby i was flamed by about 200 hundred poster and died....:)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I'll allow melee at my tourney. If I get enough support for it, I might decide to drop Guitar Hero and have a singles melee tourney instead. The only requirement I will enforce for melee will be that every player play SOLO CLIMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, this will all only be made possible if enough people bring set ups.... so BRING SET-UPS!

heytallman

CTALL
I'll allow melee at my tourney. If I get enough support for it, I might decide to drop Guitar Hero and have a singles melee tourney instead. The only requirement I will enforce for melee will be that every player play SOLO CLIMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, this will all only be made possible if enough people bring set ups.... so BRING SET-UPS!
Oh my God. DON'T DROP GEETAR HEROOOOOOO!

Even though your brother will win...BUT STILL!

Guitar Hero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Melee

Xyro77

CINNA MATCH ME!!! melee or brawl, idc what char you use, im using marf.
i challenge you to a double or nothing cinna match. if i win, it negates the loss this past weekend. if i lose.......i do 2 scoops the split second i see you at hobo12. no waiting, just swallowing

Stiltz: i recommend that IF yu do melee plz make sure its after brawl. plz

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
who are you again? lol
It was a long time ago, so I'm not mad that you don't remember me. I was that dude with the mohawk (totally not sporting one of those anymore:laugh:) sitting with you at your table at Denny's post OC2, along with KillaOR and Kokichi. We also debated on who was a crappier character, Bowser or Pichu.

i love bowser as a character and his playstyle in melee and i had great success with him - I've made more money than i've lost and i've been sponsored as a player to travel to tournaments by having the entirety of my airfair and then some payed for. i hope you enjoy drudging through the brackets at every tournament with your top tiers using a completely soulless playstyle wasting your life on nothing because you're not going to accomplish anything outside of this incredibly easy game.

get it? i'm ALMOST HALF as arrogant as a brawl noob in this post
:laugh: too good.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's Smashfest 7:Indoor Rules!!!!!

The Address is 802 Booth St. ,Houston,Tx,77009

Was up ppls Im having another smashfest this saturday but one good thing is that this time its INDOOR!!!

-I will be housing on friday if anyone wants to come early.
-Other games will be played like Teken 5,Melee,Ssb,and any other you wanna bring.
-Plz bring $Denero$ for food. Theres Mc D's,Whataburger,Lil Ceasers,and Wendy's.
-I got beds!!!!
-Really don't know what else to put??
-Ask questions if you want.

Xyro77

I saw melee friendlies being played at Hobo 11..!!

That's what she said.

I'll be hanging around this thread from now on LoL hope you guys dont mind <3
please hang around. your welcome here. and about the melee, yea i made them turn it off

that was cut down very quickly with xyro sayin "face it guys, this is brawl"
yes. do not hold onto the sinking ship that is melee

Sudai

Stuff here
So, Louisiana is looking to come to HOBO again, but this time we're gonna have more good players than just Lee~e coming. Or at least I am. A few of the NOLA guys are thinking of coming too. I'll have names up in a while. Will be looking for housing most likely, if possible. : x

KRDsonic

Smash Master
CINNA MATCH ME!!! melee or brawl, idc what char you use, im using marf.
I don't really feel like it. IIRC, you're better than me, so I'd lose :p And Melee... I suck so much at Melee xD. I'm so bad at melee I made heytallman cry when I showed him a video of me xD. (not really, but about that bad lol).

___
@ Esca: I heard that you broke your deal last night. You said "If I loose to KRD then I will forever admit that I am trash" and yet from what I heard, you said yesterday that you weren't trash. Therefore, I am going to ignore you at tournaments from now on, and if I ever have to play you at one I will never let you fight my main or my Sheik again, you'll have to loose to my Bowser or Sonic instead. Talking about people behind their back? Seriously? You honestly can't stand up to me and say stuff to my face? And you couldn't beat my SHEIK with your Diddy so you're now switching to Meta Knight? I'll help your deal for you: "You are and forever will be trash".

Edit: Oh yeah, I must be amazing if I'm able to "spot dodge 4 times in a row" with Sheik when I was in the air the whole time in that match before you quit. And downsmashing in the air, that takes some skill.

(By the way, if any of this was told to me falsely and isn't true, then disreguard everything I said lol. If it is true the shame on you)
___

Woot, no school tomorrow. Looks like I'll get in some brawl practice then.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I seriously don't understand why y'all still play Brawl....the game is garbage.

Top Bottom