• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'll take up his challenge for him.
I'll be there guys.
DMG, we need to get a set in, did you want to make it a $5 MM?

PENIS PENIS PENIS LULOLULOLULOLOLOLOLLL
But I'm not just going out to look for a cinnamon match xD, since I have acid reflux. I was just that confident that I would beat esca is all :p that it wouldn't matter about my throat xD.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll take up his challenge for him.
I'll be there guys.
DMG, we need to get a set in, did you want to make it a $5 MM?

PENIS PENIS PENIS LULOLULOLULOLOLOLOLLL
Yes, $5 MM at Bears? Wario Ditto?

Esca

Smash Champion
Challenged me to a cinnamon match and won't even show up D:

Homecomming ftl
KRD, you can guarantee at the next HOBO i go to, we will cinnamon match. And i'm also challenging you to a 50 dollar mm along with it.

I'm sorry i have a fine *** girlfriend.

CY

Smash Ace
alright guys i'm gonna try and remember and list all the MMs i have and other assorted matchs.

$10 vs kalos marth + cinnamon if he wants to
$1 vs dojo's mk
$3 vs dphat's marth
$1 ganon ditto with lee
$1 ganon ditto with ozzy ozzbourne
$5 side bet saying houston will win crew battle
$40 against esca saying m2k wins. if stiltz wins, i pay him $40, if m2k wins, he pays me $40 ;o
$1 against Ice's snake? i think
gorilla match against bear -_-

if anyone else wants a MM, i'll MM anyone that will challenge me. i'll be taking $1-2 offers. gogogogo

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Much love dude, i would put you on the team, it's just that hylian switched his whole vote based on you playing on our side and i found it humorous seeing as he's never seen you play lol
Haha, I know, I'm just playin'. Hylian's just messin' around too. Besides, I'm more interested in the after-tournament celebration - an all-night roundtable discussion with the big kids about life, hoes, and being ballin' while we put away a handle of SoCo. =)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
IHOP/Denny's after tourney is always too good. :)

CY

Smash Ace
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

his **** riding meter... IT'S REACHING NEW LEVELS! OH MY GOD! CALL GUINESS!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*sses what keef and esca have done*

*challenges both of them to a 10$ cinnamon and milk match*

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
**free Smash Fest 10-03-2008 Train For Hobo 11 Spots Are Filling

***FREE SMASH FEST 10-03-2008 TRAIN FOR HOBO 11@planetzero 10-04-2008

Limit is 35 right now i have (21)

WE NEED MORE SET UPS!!!!!

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2540 <----LINK SPOTS FILLING QUICK PREREGISTER or CALL ME SO I CAN GET YOU DOWN 832-969-5543

***SPECIAL GUESS APPERANCE****
-Hanson from hot state of "OK" will be here

kown

Smash Lord
so i ahve a question.

since brawl is now a part of mlg. does that mean the houston rules will change according to how mlg has them?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
MLG has not and probably will not add Brawl to their circuit(they might though). MLG has only purchased Smashboards.

And take, bear is housing right? brandon can't house but he lives even farther from you than bear.... i think

Van Jones

Smash Lord
MLG has not and probably will not add Brawl to their circuit(they might though). MLG has only purchased Smashboards.

And take, bear is housing right? brandon can't house but he lives even farther from you than bear.... i think
I don't think so. I live in College Station. That is 3 hours away from Take. Of course, you are still welcome to come to my place.

Top Bottom