• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Zori

Smash Champion
Hey for anyone who goes on the website allisbrawl.com and wants the staff slayer badge can challenge me at HOBO 11 current people who have asked are.

Santi
Ozz

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
**free Smash Fest 10-03-2008 Train For Hobo 11 *houseing*

**FREE SMASH FEST** 10-03-2004 TRAIN FOR HOBO 11@PLANETZERO ON 10-04-2008

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2540<-- SPOTS ARE FILLING LIMIT(30) REGISTER OR CALL ME 832-969-5543 FREEE

**HOUSEING**
- I DO HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM SO FAR I HAVE NO ONE FORSURE STAYING BUT HAVE 4 ETRA BEDS N 2 EXTRA MATTRESS AND MY CAR HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON IF YOU NEED A RIDE THEIR 2 SO LET ME KNOW AGAIN 832-969-5543
ZORI IS A MAYBE
OZZ IS A MAYBE
TOTAL SET UPS
(4)WII'S
(4)TV'S SO FAR
GOAL TOTAL IS (8)
(2) RECORDERS OR DAZZLERS =]

-THANKS XYRO FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT :bee:

!!!!!!!!!!!matches will be getting recorded on 2 tVS' SO IT WILL BE "LIVE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, good to see that that everyone is still going.

Good stuff. :)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Hehe...Humans are so...so INTERESTING!!!

well...i gonna be a bz person...i got jammed full of GFX designs...one for my schools website and another for a anime website...also axxo i finished your sig

unforunately, i won't be attending this tourney or maybe a few future ones...i gotta work and have a little time to do something i am good at

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
YATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M2K's plane ticket is BOUGHT! DONE! HE'S GOING!

and that also means..

AZEN IS GOING TOO YAYUHZZ!!

and that also means...I'm not going as of now lol but I still am looking for a way
YEAUHZZZZZ.

Make sure and PM me all the info so I can pick you guys up :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So Hylian, are you housing everyone? If so, can I come crash at your place Friday and we can carpool up Sat?
Yeah, that would be cool.

WTF so now I have to sleep in Hylian's house just so I can get a ride there?!?!?!

If this keeps up I won't even be able to fit in the ****ing car...:(:(:(:(
I don't think I have room to give you a ride man. This girl asked me weeks before you did, and now that M2K and Azen are coming that makes 5 people to fit into lees car >_>.

Edit: Crap double post :/

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wow, who from texas ISNT going to this tourney? Tis gonna be too epic. I told SK92 about this tourney, dunno if he'll be interested (falco from las vegas, he beat DSF in a set O.o )

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
I don't think I have room to give you a ride man. This girl asked me weeks before you did, and now that M2K and Azen are coming that makes 5 people to fit into lees car >_>.
Huh...wait....I thought you were driving.....

*sigh*:( Not being able to drive sucks so horribly...

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Out-of-State Housing Request

I've been PMing with Xyro back and forth the last couple of days, and it turns out that some of us Oklahomans might have a slight housing issue. A few of us plan on making the eight-hour trek down there, but we are all obviously a little tight on funds and are currently looking for any potential benefactors to help out 4-5 of us with some free housing for the weekend.

We're all super nice guys and very respectful of others' belongings, and we're also all very willing to sleep on the floor (we will bring our own pillows and whatnot). If I plan on abusing my body by staying up for ungodly amounts of hours playing Brawl the entire ****ing weekend, then sleeping comfort won't be too much of an issue. =) Still though, the issue stands - we need free housing, otherwise I would be making the 16-hour roundtrip with a Smash break in-between, and I'm not really too keen on the idea.

Xyro has offered to post us up in a cheap motel for the evening (which is outrageously generous on his part), but I'm trying to avoid people spending more than they have to, especially since Xyro's one of the TOs for HOBO. If anyone would be kind enough to help us out (or at least point me in the right direction), I would be very grateful. After all, I look forward to returning the favor come OH SNAP! in late November. =)

Thanks in advance, gentlemen.

-- H.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
:laugh::laugh::laugh: DUDE that was beastly specially the last two pics

I've been PMing with Xyro back and forth the last couple of days, and it turns out that some of us Oklahomans might have a slight housing issue. A few of us plan on making the eight-hour trek down there, but we are all obviously a little tight on funds and are currently looking for any potential benefactors to help out 4-5 of us with some free housing for the weekend.

We're all super nice guys and very respectful of others' belongings, and we're also all very willing to sleep on the floor (we will bring our own pillows and whatnot). If I plan on abusing my body by staying up for ungodly amounts of hours playing Brawl the entire ****ing weekend, then sleeping comfort won't be too much of an issue. =) Still though, the issue stands - we need free housing, otherwise I would be making the 16-hour roundtrip with a Smash break in-between, and I'm not really too keen on the idea.

Xyro has offered to post us up in a cheap motel for the evening (which is outrageously generous on his part), but I'm trying to avoid people spending more than they have to, especially since Xyro's one of the TOs for HOBO. If anyone would be kind enough to help us out (or at least point me in the right direction), I would be very grateful. After all, I look forward to returning the favor come OH SNAP! in late November. =)

Thanks in advance, gentlemen.

-- H.
I might be able to help out, just let me ask my parents if they don't mind you guys staying over the weekend , I can't guarantee anything though I'll try my best to help you guys out :bigthumbu

edit:if you guys are planning to come on friday and I can house you guys then unfortunately you guys would have to arrive at my house at night around 10:30pm since I work friday(note this MIGHT change I'm not sure though) and then next day you guys would have to leave for the tourney around 10 am ,or earlier if you want, since I go to work at 8 am and my parents will get mad at me seeing that I'm not in the house while you are there and for sunday I would unfortunately have to ask you to also leave early since I work sunday morning too :(:(:( so yeah that's the situation if you don't mind the housing under these situations then I'll ask right away but if its too much trouble then sorry about that I need to work :( lol so let me know as soon as you can

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I might be able to help out, just let me ask my parents if they don't mind you guys staying over the weekend , I can't guarantee anything though I'll try my best to help you guys out :bigthumbu
LOL, requests of this magnitude that have to go through parents tend to make me nervous, but if you can make it happen, that would be a-mazing. 'Preciate the effort, good sir.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
LOL, requests of this magnitude that have to go through parents tend to make me nervous, but if you can make it happen, that would be a-mazing. 'Preciate the effort, good sir.
yeah I know what you mean, also plz read the edit I did to my post to see if you can adjust to the situation if its too much trouble then I'm sorry :(

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
edit:if you guys are planning to come on friday and I can house you guys then unfortunately you guys would have to arrive at my house at night around 10:30pm since I work friday(note this MIGHT change I'm not sure though) and then next day you guys would have to leave for the tourney around 10 am ,or earlier if you want, since I go to work at 8 am and my parents will get mad at me seeing that I'm not in the house while you are there and for sunday I would unfortunately have to ask you to also leave early since I work sunday morning too :(:(:( so yeah that's the situation if you don't mind the housing under these situations then I'll ask right away but if its too much trouble then sorry about that I need to work :( lol so let me know as soon as you can
Actually, that will probably work out fine. I plan on rallying up the troops after everyone gets out of class Friday, but we will still shoot for arriving in Houston around 8 or 9 pm that night. Worst case scenario: we just look for a pre-HOBO Smash-fest that is bound to be going on and crash it while we wait for you to get off work. =) Of course, we may have to cut out of the fest(s) early in the interest of getting some rest or to not disturb your parents by rolling in at, like, 2 AM or something.

We will be perfectly fine with leaving if you are afraid your parents will be upset, or if they are not comfortable with having us bum around cat-napping while you are gone.

Just let me know if your parents green light this. I will be forever in your debt. =)

Pee Es: Are you not going to the tournament if you're working?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Actually, that will probably work out fine. I plan on rallying up the troops after everyone gets out of class Friday, but we will still shoot for arriving in Houston around 8 or 9 pm that night. Worst case scenario: we just look for a pre-HOBO Smash-fest that is bound to be going on and crash it while we wait for you to get off work. =) Of course, we may have to cut out of the fest(s) early in the interest of getting some rest or to not disturb your parents by rolling in at, like, 2 AM or something.
ah ok sounds good ,yeah don't come at 2 am :laugh:

We will be perfectly fine with leaving if you are afraid your parents will be upset, or if they are not comfortable with having us bum around cat-napping while you are gone.
I mean you guys don't have to leave as soon as I leave you guys will be fine if you leave for the tourney around 10 am or somewhere around that time

Just let me know if your parents green light this. I will be forever in your debt. =)

Pee Es: Are you not going to the tournament if you're working?
I'll be going to the tournament after work I should be getting off of work around 2 pm

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
**SMASH FEST OCT 3,2008 Train for hobo**

**FREE SMASH FEST** 10-03-2004 TRAIN FOR HOBO 11@PLANETZERO ON 10-04-2008

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2540<-- SPOTS ARE FILLING LIMIT(30) REGISTER OR CALL ME 832-969-5543 FREEE

**HOUSEING**
- I DO HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM SO FAR I HAVE NO ONE FORSURE STAYING BUT HAVE 4 ETRA BEDS N 2 EXTRA MATTRESS AND MY CAR HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE PERSON IF YOU NEED A RIDE THEIR 2 SO LET ME KNOW AGAIN 832-969-5543
ZORI IS A MAYBE
OZZ IS A MAYBE
TOTAL SET UPS
(4)WII'S
(4)TV'S SO FAR
GOAL TOTAL IS (8)
(2) RECORDERS OR DAZZLERS =]

-THANKS XYRO FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT :bee:

!!!!!!!!!!!matches will be getting recorded on 2 tVS' SO IT WILL BE "LIVE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So I take it no one would manage to be able to give me a ride to Houston and back?

****, oh well, guess I'll be unable to go.

Top Bottom