• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3 Results! July 2nd, Pittsburgh, PA

And_Man

Smash Cadet
AndMan - sorry im really bad.. i really dont have a grip on teams.. maybe ill mess around with a differnt character for teams. i still feel really bad about edge hogging ya. i forgot oli had to grab it the same way i do. we'll get em next time. tiedye police roxxane will get top 3 at /hope 4 you heard it here first.
Eh, I should have waited longer before I used tether. And I'm not quite used to teams either; there were more than a few times where just I sat waiting near the edge to try and juggle/edge guard Metaknight and Peach just ran up and smacked me.

Mint's pichu avi is actually pretty amazing
Yeah, her avatar is one of the cooler one's I've seen

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yo can we get some pics of this Pikachu girl or it didn't happen. Seems to be getting alot of talk and now I'm real mad I didn't get to go to this not only because I would've ***** this shiz, but also because I missed some madness apparently.

Sick job Vudu for tearing this up, next time you gotta make sure a foreigner doesn't win a Pittsburgh tourney for once lololololololololololololol.

Johny>Carroll?
Maybe at getting easier brackets lolololololololololololol

Infernape would've ***** this tournament.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
dude, that tournament was wicked splendid. Keep the love strong people. We all know smash 64 is the best game of all 3; N64 controllers are just terrible though.

@mint: did you meet a fellow named Steve at the tourney? He kinda looks like a dishwater blonde version of shaggy from scooby-doo. His pichu is very beast.

@Matt: Puff shops at the Big n Tall for shoes. Her feet are too damn huge, but hey at least she's naked.

Fun fact: In the 90's, there were a large portion of public schools in America that actually taught ebonics.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'd like to thank you all for attending /hope3 /hate3..

:phone:
XD It could have all been avoided had KB not tried to start ****. You know me, I'm a pretty lovable dude :p
@Matt: Puff shops at the Big n Tall for shoes. Her feet are too damn huge, but hey at least she's naked.

Fun fact: In the 90's, there were a large portion of public schools in America that actually taught ebonics.
Oh, you. Such a silly goose.

FrostyEpidemic

Smash Rookie
@Vudujin: hmmm, I got lost in polls and got 33rd, so I didn't get to play many people. (WOOT FOR SUCKING-***!)

@InferiorityComplex: hmmmm? I couldn't hear you my headphones were in.~ XD
d(. W .)b

clowsui

Smash Legend
That's cause you don't play a real game "dawg". But hey, at least I actually did something for the community while you were sitting on your *** throwing ebonics around cause you think you're cool. So go ahead, do whatever floats your boat, bro.

Stay classy, *****es. ;]
it's funny cause you took me as seriously as you take yourself. chill -- frozone the best zone

it's also funny because my first three tournaments were melee tournaments, i watch equal amounts of melee and brawl and when i'm hanging out w/ smash friends i play melee 50% of the time.

less assumptions, more getting to know people - i am sure you are likeable but you really jumped the gun on this one

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Word of advice: Don't take me too seriously online. I was ****ing with you the entire time.

And that's fine and all. But here's the thing: I have no real idea who you are. Had you been a friend or even someone I knew, then I'd probably embrace the embarrassment and lul about it. But I don't even know you. All I know is you that you're Steve, you play Brawl, and that you gave me **** when I tried making a thread for Melee a while ago. Otherwise I could give two ****s less about you.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
it's funny cause you took me as seriously as you take yourself. chill -- frozone the best zone

it's also funny because my first three tournaments were melee tournaments, i watch equal amounts of melee and brawl and when i'm hanging out w/ smash friends i play melee 50% of the time.

less assumptions, more getting to know people - i am sure you are likeable but you really jumped the gun on this one
Same thing goes to you. I don't know who you are. When someone I don't know tries to **** with me, then I get pissed. Most people are like that. Had I actually known you, then I probably would've laughed about it. I don't even know your first name though dude, so do t expect me to be friendly with you.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i disagree w/ "most people are like that' but our experiences differ so w/e; i'm of the expectation that by treating others well and hoping for them to treat you the same way consistently, you won't be disappointed. nevertheless i respect your position -- apologies for messing with you, no harm intended

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Only in this day and time can a results thread be made and then results aren't discussed. :v

Also, props to some really good guy I don't know because I'm bad with names winning with Wario.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
i disagree w/ "most people are like that' but our experiences differ so w/e; i'm of the expectation that by treating others well and hoping for them to treat you the same way consistently, you won't be disappointed. nevertheless i respect your position -- apologies for messing with you, no harm intended
And at least now I can respect you a little more now. An apology goes a long way. So my apologies to you as well.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Let's all just be friends. :3

We can all get together in a circle 'round the campfire and sing a rousing song of Kumbayah.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Forgot to give a shout out to M@v.

Great tournament.

Also, to all my Melee brethren for keeping up hype.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
That's SilentSCRUB for ya. :p

I usually get mad tech skilled Foxes in my bracket. Tell Johny Ill trade brackets next time haha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And that's fine and all. But here's the thing: I have no real idea who you are. Had you been a friend or even someone I knew, then I'd probably embrace the embarrassment and lul about it. But I don't even know you. All I know is you that you're Steve, you play Brawl, and that you gave me **** when I tried making a thread for Melee a while ago. Otherwise I could give two ****s less about you.
Wait...Steve? Melee thread? What are you talking about? You must have me confused with the guy who used the name "Coheed and Cambria". O.o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He plays both games. I still don't remember ever giving this guy **** for making a Melee thread though, since I love both games evenly myself.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
COHEED!!! That's ohio Steve!!!!! I freaking love that kid. I haven't seen him in ages

Everyone bring n64 controllers to the next tourney! Smash 64 must happen for the sake of all mankind

Top Bottom