• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3 Results! July 2nd, Pittsburgh, PA

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Looooooooooooooool i wasnt at cot5 so that wasnt me. I won one match at tediuems house before you guys went to cot5 out of like 200. And I'm sure you were sandbagging REALLY HARD. I'm just trolling. I'm supppppppper bad at this game. Melee too now apparently. Im just talking. Lol

:phone:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
roflmaoooo it's aight, i was bored, but i do hate that so i had to see what was up gurl

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Lol mybad bro. Im just messing with brawlers when i saw that. Seeing as i got last place at sm2 and hope3 I don't really play/take brawl seriously. Once I get good I'll throw down for that mm!

M@v

Subarashii!
shoutoutsssss

First off, Lameout to the computer virus I got as I was about to start shoutouts. Here I am 3 hours later after getting rid of it.

Second, shoutout to everyone that attended for supporting my tournament, making it a success, and having a good time!

1: Blue Rogue ($170.00):wario:-Good set as usual. I should of stayed fox game 3 :)

2: Lain ($85.00):metaknight::popo: Stop being AWOL when I call your matches <_<

3: Seagull ($51.00):wolf: My Zelda failed D:

4: Argent($34.00):lucario::pikachu2: Good **** in our set. Kinda wish I didn't drill rush into oblivion though.

5: Luckay:pit: ggs. Good pit, but I feel you rely on being super campy way too much :3

5: Vanz:peach::jigglypuff: Was completely shocked at how well you did.

7: TKCK:metaknight: woosh woosh woosh

7: M@v:metaknight::falco::fox: You could of gotten 4th, stop choking and play at the best of your ability. At least you went around the world with characters.

9: WTP:falco::metaknight: Thanks for coming!

9: Berserker:ike: THIS GUY DOESN'T MAIN IKE, HE MAINS SAN.

9: HungryBox:dedede: Ahhhh.....we meet again.

9: Valerie:falco: ggs

13: King Beef(forfeit):peach: I feel bad you had to forfeit because of time :(. You would of gotten top 10 for sure.

13: SSR:peach: ggs in our mm.

13: Space Thing:lucario: You legitly had me scared. The training has been paying off.

13: Tiger:metaknight: gj in teams!

17: Hot Arms Thanks for coming!

17: Fosho:mario2: Thanks for coming!

17: Gio Thanks for coming!

17: Jmo Thanks for coming!

17: Jarvitz:zerosuitsamus::lucas: Thanks for coming!

17: Kazi:falco::metaknight: ggs. Don't lie about beating me luckay and argent in mms when you never mmd us to begin with. Its not a good way to make friends in the community.

17: Sleek Media:mario2: fun low tier matches

25: D.I.Joe Thanks for coming!

25: Tedium Thanks for coming!

25: AndMan:olimar: watch out for that falco bair :)

25: King:pikachu2: Thanks for coming!

25: Crews Thanks for coming! Glad to see you travelling

25: Carroll:zerosuitsamus: Shoulda DQ'd your *** for punching me :troll:

25: Ninja Glad you enjoyed your first tournament!

25: Mozz:ike: Thanks for coming!

33: Hari Glad you enjoyed your first tournament!

33: Tanker Thanks for coming!

Vudjin: Best Weegii.

Lake: mahDoo

All the OoS guys that came: Thanks for giving my tournament a chance and making the drive in for this event. You all helped make it a success. Hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Zant: thanks for recording everything.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
First off, Lameout to the computer virus I got as I was about to start shoutouts. Here I am 3 hours later after getting rid of it.

Second, shoutout to everyone that attended for supporting my tournament, making it a success, and having a good time!

2: Lain ($85.00):metaknight::popo: Stop being AWOL when I call your matches <_<
everytournamentwithlain.jpg

BoxedDocTaco

Smash Rookie
If you are saying that you'll money match me because you think I'm bad or something after I played like **** all day. Then at hope 4 let's do a 100 dollar money match. I'll wipe the floor with your scruby ***. Who do you think your calling out!?

I'm not saying that at all, i'm saying lets money match every character because i'm going to get top 8 at hope 4 I'm going to practice like mad. I need to challenge Hungry box for title of best box. Going to medicate Hbox till hes full.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Want my number? ; 3
Oh yes, that and so much more ;)

Luckay: I shoulda talked to yoooooou. Your Pit is freaking amazing XD
Yessss, you should haaaaaaavvveee! And thanks, I try.

Luckay - Dreads? if so i played yuo warming up for dubs. yuo guys *****. filling up your boys bucket just so he can throw it at me... lol
lol, dubs friendlies are pretty fun.

5: Luckay:pit: ggs. Good pit, but I feel you rely on being super campy way too much :3
I feel you rely on a certain character to win all your matches too much. :metaknight: That God tier :awesome:

Macking? I don't know what you're talking about good sir. I was merely making conversation with the friendly girls. You'd know if I'm macking. :)

It's alright bro, you can mack as long as you keep making that doubles money with me lol

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool@all of yall.
:troll:

Btw, where that video thread at? Is it up yet?

M@v

Subarashii!
Not really. If that was the case I would of went MK every single match of the tourney, which in reality I probably only used him about 50%.

My spacies probably are still better skillwise,, its just mk being a better character balances it.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Kudos to my buddy Mint for trolling the entire freakin' results thread. XD You see what you've done now? I TOLD you it was a bad idea.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
It's because Pikachus, DDDs, and Sheiks don't exist anymore.

Well, good ones don't exist as much I guess. I was the only person out of Seagulls first 3 or 4 matches who apparently didn't pull out a pocket pikachu. I am sorta surprised at the lack of DDD, but I figure anyone who wants a character with great killing potential, multiple jumps, and amazing gimping would probably just end up switching to meta:)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's because Pikachus, DDDs, and Sheiks don't exist anymore.

Sheik isn't a counter to Wolf. You're thinking of Cg Wario. Sheik vs Wolf is like 45-55 Sheik's favor. It's only cause of Ftilt that it's like that. Wolf out ranges and out camps Sheik though so it's not a problem. I'm starting to think it could be even lmao.
why use him when you can use tornado?
*Lasers*

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
That's cause you don't play a real game "dawg". But hey, at least I actually did something for the community while you were sitting on your *** throwing ebonics around cause you think you're cool. So go ahead, do whatever floats your boat, bro.

Stay classy, *****es. ;]

Cia

das kwl
Vudu vs VanZ should have been recorded but after the set they found out nobody had pressed the record button beforehand, lolol blame DoH

I don't think Redd vs VanZ was played on a recording setup.

I recorded Duck vs Redd but the entire set has audio issues. Trying to fix it before I upload.

hmm.. If those sets weren't recorded, then I completely lucked out.

The world is not ready to see what went down that day.

Top Bottom