• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3 Results! July 2nd, Pittsburgh, PA

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's a lot farther then Nj/Ny, Nc, PA, or Md/Va lol! I want to go to Florida for a tourney, but the distance is disturbingly longggggggggggggg. I guess I'll see Florida peepz at Apex 2012.

And lime is a much easier to read color for me then green. Glad I switched to lime.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That's a lot farther then Nj/Ny, Nc, PA, or Md/Va lol! I want to go to Florida for a tourney, but the distance is disturbingly longggggggggggggg. I guess I'll see Florida peepz at Apex 2012.

And lime is a much easier to read color for me then green. Glad I switched to lime.
Its kay just get money and come XD

Cia

das kwl
GGs all. Like 70,000x more content with my Brawl placings than my melee placings, but I'll get over it. Shoutouts will take forever, so you guys can all have this.

:teemo:

Chibo - D:

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Vanz your jiggs is **** and i loved playing against it, keep it up :D

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
SHOUTS N'NAT!
the tourney was really fun as always and m@v running tournys like a boss. had a blast just running up to tvs and hyping shiz. and if i messed you up with my HYPE MATCH cat calls every 3 seconds.. well.. no johns. loooooooooooooooool

Melee shouts.

Vanz - you shine-waved me with peach... WUT? still the coolest peach ever. i hate peach and losing to her stupid floaty turnip picking booty.. but when i lose to you... its WORDDDDDDDD.

Lain - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mah dooo. your the man thanks for coming! a wise man (slamus) once said... its not a tourny without lain. prob the truest thing he ever said. had me LOL'n alll weekend. poppa Lain<33

Syick - you my friend are DISGUSTING. you got so darn good so fast it unreal. WITH LINK!!!!! one of my favorite people ever. that falcon aint got nothing on me though.

Vudujin - well i mean you GOT OFF at this tourny but its nothing new. best luigi ever. ill hype up any match with my boy jacob playing<3 see ya soon bud. HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!

Winston - you ***** me. sorry for the rage in bracket.. just lost to juggleguy with those stupid free falcon combos.. lol you got that MU on lock.

Redd - you sir, are damn good at this game. with a bunch of chars. ive heard the name but didnt know you were this legit. made a new fan in me.

DoH - didnt play ya but your peach is really sweet too. real agro. i like. we played at p5 but didnt here. its all good.

Hungrybox - OH GIRL! always a good time. really chill and down to earth. you ***** me in pools. aint to worried about it. lol but although you and jacob in GF was pretty hype, you vs chad was SOOOOOOOOO much more hype. hope to see ya round these parts again soon! me you jacob aaron and taki will go to kennywood like real melee players. <3

Soul - my man!! your mario is 222222222good. (and your REALLY good with others as well! didnt know you even played em!) you get me errtime. and it was real cool hanging with ya at my place! we'll be up to MI again soon. money matching!!!

TheLake - aaron!!! MAH DOUGH! always good seeing ya! since we are soooooo bad now(well just me anyway lol) we should just hit up tournys and HYPE THAT SHIZ UP! we need to get on that comentary at a tourny and let these fools know about how viable fireball camping is!! <33

Mike - Lyme? you and jacob ****. HARD. dont know how we got past ya tbh. but your mad chill. you look EXACTLY like this kid i know too. i LOL errtime. cool story i know.

JuggleGuy - well, its yours... FOR NOW! im goona get good again and take back CARROLLFIELD! but on the real. thanks for coming out! we got mad love for MI. anytime my dude! and falcon... SO FREEEEEEEEEE

Nakamaru - swanny! didnt play. would have ***** ya. like that one time. love ya bro lets play soon!

Taki - beating stro and lon like a boss!! LOOOOOOOOL lets play some teams more often! we have the tools to be up there. imo irl thb.

KrazyKrox - "we got my boy KrazySux over here." LOOOOOOOOOL thanks for coming and repping WV! we talk so much smack but we all know we got mad love<3

Duck - I HATE YOU..........................(seebelow)

james - but forreal your toooooooo good at this game. so good that you 4 stocked me...TWICE.. lol but karma got you back because vudu up b'd you all super hard AND YOU GOT PAID IN QUARTERS!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pillbox - ***** me. sorry for the rage. i suck now.. rematch. falcon dittos. $100. you wont!

Dempt - I DID THE M2K SPIKE RESET COMBO ON YOU!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but on the reall your one of my fave OH guys and im glad you made it! i always look forward to our falcon ditto MMs. you stay pretty<3

LON - lonnie still got it baby!!! thanks for the falco practice after my brawl matches! i needed it to make it outta my DEATH POOL smh..

Slarty - pika is number one. marth is bad. play pika. for me<3 ggs in teams you and rouge gave us a scare with DAT LOW TIER MAGIC!

Silent Swag - Warlock John. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you suck. STOP GETTING THOSE FREE BRACKET MATCHES!!!! UGH

CaveDweller - fun fact marth kills peach at 20-50% ONLY!!!!! had you at 230% TWICE!!!!! who does that!!! gg's you and stro are like my fave team ever btw.

Flip - i was getting off on that shiek!!!! till you went zelda and won...............SMFH! ggs as always though!

Carroll - your really bad now.... well at least you can yell and shiz... lol

Chad - at the end of the day... YOU BEAT HBOX! we just wont talk about the characters that were used.. lol love you man. lets play soon!

BlueRogue - ness is cool! thought it was really boss when you threw that dollar into vudu and hboxs ness ditto money match. gg's in teams also!

TheCrimsonBlur - didnt play ya but were marth brothers. also LOL at us going back and forth during vudu vs redd. who won that again? :troll:

Thanos - glad you play 100% melee now. TAKE THAT BWRAL! getting better errrtime i see ya!

DoctorSteinbock - that doc is going places! glad to see you and cory make it! ill see ya soon my dooo! you already know!

R0H - anytime i saw you playing.. BALLLIN WITH THE ROW!!!!!! good shiz my man! glad to see that puff still puffin!

ZigZag - that pika is LEGIT!!! didnt play ya. im just a fan:)

HIV+ - aka magic johnson! lol but its really nice meeting you! we get along cause we hate EVERYTHING ALL OUR MUs.. except the one MU i like happens to be our mains... lol stick with it and ill see ya when we come back to MI

Avro - cory? if so my man! your gonna get really **** REALLY quick. my prediction. stick with it!

Buford - kirby is TERA-BAD but you stick with him and thats soooooooo awesome. i have so much respect. we'll play again soon!

Juice - idk if we met? i was the one yelling alllllllll day. loooooooool lemme know!

HonusSwagner - davey!!!! way to make it out!! i have so much love for you and that pika! the rumors are speading about jovier's pika<3 when we move in together ill have you in tiptop shape in no time! love ya brah

Raj - WE NEED TO PLAY MORE!!!! we both play marth!!!!!! ill get you into stylin marth mode real quick! good stuff though! the smash community in CV is getting ****!!!!

Shuffla - DEE AYE SHUFFLA!!!!!!!! you been playing alot!? you four stocked me in falcon dittos. and i know logans falcon sucks so i guess that means your just pretty **** all by your self. lol lets play sometime! your one of my fave dudes from duq to play!

Mint - was this the pika girl!?!? if so... what up girl trying to play sometime;) looooooooooooool

brawl later. i guess.. lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can try to help fill some of this out.

1: Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:
2: Vudujin :luigimelee:
3: Redd :marthmelee:
4: Duck :samusmelee:
5: Vanz :peachmelee:
5: Winston
7: DoH :peachmelee:
7: JuggleGuy :falconmelee:
9: Nakamaru
9: Taki :foxmelee:
9: Silent Swag
9: Lain :foxmelee: :marthmelee: :falcomelee:?
13: CaveDweller
13: Syick
13: Flip
13: TheLake
17: Sol
17: LON
17: Pillbox
17: Mike
17: Slarty
17: Dempt
17: Carroll :marthmelee:
17: KrazyKrox

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
and m@v i dont see my girl next to my name in brawl.
we all know im the best damn zero suit in pittsburgh!
(nice sig btw.) looooooooooooooool

also jarvitz beat crews. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GET *****! jk.<33
jarv who did you go?

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wow Winston. I guess there wasn't a Newb or maybe a Wenbo to stop you?

Hey, Joe. Did you get third with just Wolf or did you sneak in a MK?

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Seagull did not win a full set playing with Meta I'm pretty sure. Despite apparently 2 or 3 people using pocket pikachus against him, (I was the only person out of his first 3/4 opponents not to use pika on him, and I was the only one who even took a game from him out of those opponents, though I think I only won a game because he didn't feel the need to go all out on a mediocre Ike in a game 2).

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i'm not being a hater LOL, i'm pretty sure argent has known for a while that i don't really respect his lucario but it's very clear to me now that he's a threat
man chi, i'd hate to hear what you've got to say about tom and myself. XD

but now for the reason i'm here... GOOD **** SEAGULL! :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow Winston. I guess there wasn't a Newb or maybe a Wenbo to stop you?

Hey, Joe. Did you get third with just Wolf or did you sneak in a MK?
I only won one round with Mk in WF's. I didn't win that set though.
Seagull did not win a full set playing with Meta I'm pretty sure. Despite apparently 2 or 3 people using pocket pikachus against him, (I was the only person out of his first 3/4 opponents not to use pika on him, and I was the only one who even took a game from him out of those opponents, though I think I only won a game because he didn't feel the need to go all out on a mediocre Ike in a game 2).
You give yourself too little credit dude. I didn't sandbag against anyone.
man chi, i'd hate to hear what you've got to say about tom and myself. XD

but now for the reason i'm here... GOOD **** SEAGULL! :D
Thanks.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Some fixes/additions:

I can try to help fill some of this out.

1: Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:
2: Vudujin :luigimelee:
3: Redd :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
4: Duck :samusmelee:
5: Vanz :peachmelee:
5: Winston :foxmelee:
7: DoH :peachmelee:
7: JuggleGuy :falconmelee:
9: Nakamaru :falconmelee: :falcomelee:
9: Taki :foxmelee:
9: Silent Swag :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
9: Lain :foxmelee: :marthmelee: :falcomelee:?
13: CaveDweller
13: Syick :linkmelee:
13: Flip :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
13: TheLake :zeldamelee:
17: Sol
17: LON :falcomelee:
17: Pillbox
17: Mike
17: Slarty
17: Dempt
17: Carroll :marthmelee:
17: KrazyKrox :foxmelee:
some shoutouts

Hbox - getting to play and hang out with you on friday made the trip worth it by itself. Much respect for what you do

Vudujin - Completely unreal. Luigi hasn't been repped so hard in a long while. Hope you get to travel more soon - we'll get more friendlies in next time.

Redd - You already know, dude. Thanks for giving me a chance, and for putting up with my nonsense in teams.

Duck - you f'ed us up man, LOL. (us being MD/VA) That samus is toooo good. Our second set we played was my favorite of the tournament. I'll be working on my "inner spacing" (i.e. I have no idea what that means), hope to see you again sometime soon =)

DoH - the car ride, friendlies, and teams GFs were all pretty tight. Thanks for playing all my crappy characters with peach; I just like trying to learn a lot of different matchups. I hope I wasnt overly annoying during the car ride >__> sometimes I'm a pretty awkward person

Juggleguy - petty as it may be, its always awesome for me when I meet anybody at OOS tournaments who recognizes me (there aren't very many xD). hanging out with you and Duck was pretty awesome. I feel really bad about the first game of our set >__> hopefully next time our matches will be more legit

Nakamaru - being off on your tech skill is really unfortunate dude, believe me, I sympathize. Your falcon was definitely scaring me. I felt like I was a hair's breadth away from death all the time

Taki - haha, we still havent actually played yet, despite being supposed to at Pound 5 xD

Silent Swag - GGs, that game with sheik made me sweat to the end.

Lain - I doubt you know who I am but you seem like a super cool guy based on like the few sentences we exchanged. Good **** in teams

TheLake - Wow, that twist ending was some crazy ish... Together with that bracket mishap where our game 3 got postponed until after you played KrazyKrox >< None of my set wins at this tournament feel legit. LOL
You made this tournament like twice as fun singlehandedly

Lon - GGs, I played as gay as I could with fox but you still made me work for it xD

Carroll - unfortunate ending... I was really relieved though, since I was still pretty nervous about the match at that point.

KrazyKrox - That WV fox is as Krazy as ever. Someday I hope I can play like that. Thanks for ****** my marth in those friendlies, I'm always lookin to improve at that MU.

and of course...

THE Crimson Blur - the amount you do for our community by driving, among other things, is staggering. You made this all possible, can't thank you enough. Talking about smash, discussing our community, and arguing about Marth is always a pleasure. See you very soon, hopefully =)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
You know you make me wanna SHOUT:

Everyone in my pool - GGs. This round of pools enabled me to make an important realization, and forever improved my tournament mindset.

Taki - Thanks for taking our pools match at least semi-seriously.

Redd - You ****. That is all.

Cave Dweller- Your hat is amazing.

RoH- Your set was probably the biggest factor in my important realization. Thanks.

VUDUJIN!!!! - Oh, my goodness. Seeing you win LF was inspiring. Can't describe how proud of you I was. I like the part on Battlefield where you gave the middle finger to Melee physics, and recovered anyway. Great job.

CABC - Yeah, I still hate you.

.Dempt - Great 1000 friendlies with you. Normally, at a tournament, I'm struggling just to hold a spot in a rotation, but our friendlies helped me to clear my head. Thanks.

Naka - Falcon dittos with you are fun. Until anger ensues.

D.I. Joe - We never met, and we don't play the same game, but your tag is awesome.

Carroll - I have been playing a little bit over the summer. When we played, I had just made a realization about my game, and became a "true" Falcon main. Next time we play, I'll have singles so I can MM you. Keep it stylish.

Swag - You've gotten really good. I look forward to using your swag to get much better at the Falco matchup.

CABC - Just because it's later in the post, doesn't mean that I hate you any less. Still, it was good seeing/playing you again.

Lake - You are one of the funniest people I have ever met. Hearing you hype up Jacob's set was awesome.

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
This was so much fun.

1: Blue Rogue ($170.00)- Congrats.
2: Lain ($85.00)- Congrats,
3: Seagull ($51.00)- Congrats.
4: Argent($34.00)- Congrats. Good games in pools, Lucario dittos lol.
7: TKCK- Nice job. GGs in pools, thanks for the advice.
7: M@v- Good games man, the practice has really payed off. Nice job running this thing. <3
13: Space Thing- Get better.
17: Fosho- Nice talking with you.
17: Jarvitz- Good games in pools, bracket and teams. You've bin getting a lot better.
17: Incom- Nice talking with you.
17: Sleek Media- GGs in doubles.
25: D.I.Joe- GGs in pools. Sorry I never got to do those friendly's with you.
25: King- GGs

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun in this tourney, and I was in a really good mood all day. That was probably the most sociable I've been at a tourney for a while now. Anyway, shoutouts!

1: Blue Rogue - Grats on winning and thanks for not letting finals go to set 2. I bought you a milkshake that first time you won. You buy one with all that money you won now.
2: Lain - Stalling the tourney and making me wait before you crush me? (At least you didn't smoke in the building.) You're a jerk, Lain. :p
3: Seagull - I gotta have more faith in my main until I get better with Pikachu I guess.
5: Luckay - I have Pit and Pikachu matchup experience myself. I wonder how our battle would have turned out.
5: Vanz - That was a weird CP. If I'm not mistaken, Lucario has the advantage over Kirby on FD. I thought you'd go Jigglypuff.
7: TKCK - Good set in pools and good job beating me on my CP.
7: M@v - You thought too much about the Lucario matchup. Other than that, I got pretty lucky. Until round 3!
9: WTP - Good set. I didn't know how you were going to CP me at all.
9: HungryBox - Nice to meet you.
9: Valerie - You completely surprised me game 2. I love CPing people to PS2. Your reaction in particular was awesome. :p
13: King Beef - Good stuff in doubles. Too bad you had to leave early. Maybe someday I'll do that MM with you. Your Peach is scary though, and I've gotta play careful to beat you.
13: SSR - You looked like you were playing well.
13: Space Thing - I got too lax in that Lucario ditto after I got a big lead. I started falling into a lot of your attacks even though I saw them coming. :/
13: Tiger - After seeing how well you played in teams, I'm surprised you didn't place higher.
17: Hot Arms - I thought Hot Arms was someone else? I'm confused.
17: Fosho - Nice talking to you again. You didn't have to play me after all.
17: Jarvitz - Good set. Stick is too powerful! It's a stick! :laugh:
25: D.I.Joe - That was mean CPing Olimar against me. Oh well. You can attest to my ability to make comebacks when I'm not playing Lucario.
25: AndMan - I didn't avoid all the Olimars this time. :(
25: King - What happened? I know you're better than 25th. You looked like you were playing well in friendlies. Did I miss something?
25: Carroll - I wanted to face you in pools. You were impressed by my glide tossing last time. :laugh:
25: Ninja - I just had to play PT against you.
25: Mozz - Those were fun friendlies at the end there.
33: Hari - Nice to meet you. Hope to see you at more tournies.

Juu - Thanks for the support. I'm getting better every tourney it seems.
Clowsui - I don't think a lot of players in south Ohio see me as much of a threat really. Of course, I haven't done much to demand respect. Anyway, thanks. :)

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
and m@v i dont see my girl next to my name in brawl.
we all know im the best damn zero suit in pittsburgh!
(nice sig btw.) looooooooooooooool

also jarvitz beat crews. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GET *****! jk.<33
jarv who did you go?
game 1 was zss vs samus on ps1, i 1 stocked.
game 2 was zss vs luigi on BF, i got 2 stocked.
game 3 was lucas vs luigi on ps2, last hit last stock, i was missing usmashes and fsmashes, power shielded (or regular shielded) 3 shoryukens, and said **** this, and used a dsmash,

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I really wish I could've made it to this, ride johns :(. Good to see this thing had a half-decent turnout!

Vanz, way to rep that Puff! We need more people to get results with Puff other than that damn Puffster dude :(. Thank you for doing some serious work!

M@v, Berserker, TKCK, good job, BUT YOU CAN DO BETTER!!! :mad:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I really wish I could've made it to this, ride johns :(. Good to see this thing had a half-decent turnout!

Vanz, way to rep that Puff! We need more people to get results with Puff other than that damn Puffster dude :(. Thank you for doing some serious work!

M@v, Berserker, TKCK, good job, BUT YOU CAN DO BETTER!!! :mad:
I'm sorry I lost to 2 MUs that don't even exist anymore because no one plays them at a competent level like Lain/Luckay do. >_>

I don't know why, but I don't really feel like shoutouts. Maybe I will feel like it after I finally get back into Rochester and sleep. ._.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
A little bit louder now! SHOUT!!!

M@V: Thank you so much for TO'ing. That venue is extremely boss, and there was a great turnout Thanks for all the effort.
Hbox: I had a blast playing you in those sets. It was good to see you again, bud
Redd: Good stuff dude! I was so nervous playing ya. You're sheik is hella scary though.
TheLake: Hug me Brotha!!! thanks for the all the hype ma doo
Carroll: Vu-DU-jin!!!!! you're hilarious dude
Vanz: nice getting to play you again, meng. Good set.
Duck: Jesus!! I had so much fun in our set!! Samus vs. Luigi is always a good time.
Juggle Guy: That falcon is smoooooooth, keep it up
Winston: Why?!?! Why did you give up on Weegee?!?! He's so slippery. Beast fox by the way
ThethetheLyme: Good stuff in teams partnah!
dempt: Pleasure seeing you again, duder. it sucks we didn't get to play much
Taki: You and Knux are a match made in heaven. I saw you guys doing friendlies, and you were sitting the exact same way and both playing fox and doing flashy ****, and you pretty much look like twins. It made the tourney.
Knux: I wanted to play you more!!!
CaveDweller: I'll be in touch with you when I'm back up at school
Soul: DUDE!!! it was so cool to meet you. i had a blast doing friendlies with you. Keep reppin' those Bros.!
Slarti: You had a really cool Peach if I recall. Very nice in friendlies, sir.
Zig-Zag!: Thanks for making it out, I'll be seeing you soon
Naka: Heeeeellllzzzz yeah!!!!!
Johnny: You're the man!!! don't tell anyone else I told you that.

and a shoutout for anyone else I didn't mention

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
1: Hungrybox - I'm sad I only got to play you in 1 set, good **** winning
2: Vudujin - luigi is sooooooooo good, suprise misfire on dreamland XD you were doing some stuff I haven't ever seen before, I hope we get to play again
3: Redd - ggs dude, I gotta work on that sheik matchup
5: Vanz - fun friendlies, you're really really good
5: Winston - ggs, you're really fun to play against, super adaptive
7: DoH - ggs in bracket, sorry if I did something to offend you or anything
7: JuggleGuy - goooooooood **** reppin MI
9: Nakamaru - fun friendlies, beastly falcon
9: Taki - bracket screwed >.> awesome seeing you again
9: Silent Swag - the swag, thanks for housing us
9: Lain - looooooooool MI, good **** beating the lake
13: Flip - nice seeing you again, hope you guys come up to MI again
13: TheLake - you're ****ing awesome
17: Soul - that mario
17: Slarty - ggs in bracket, every samus plays differently
17: Dempt - this guy, nice seeing you again
17: Carroll - got 3rd seed cause of a rough pool >.>, always fun to play with you and thanks for housing us
17: KrazyKrox - good friendlies man
25: TheCrimsonBlur - ggs in friendlies
25: HIV+ - just keep getting better, looking more and more like moose every day

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Decided to make a new post instead of editing so more people will see it.

1: Hungrybox - Congrats on winning, I better see you in Michigan this October, hehe.
2: Vudujin - Very fun set, your Luigi is ridiculously good. Thanks for single-handedly creating hype for the later parts of the tourney and congrats on 2nd. PLEASE come to MI with Taki, Carroll, and the others next time they embark on a trip here!
3: Redd - I had only heard about you from your win vs Kels at P5, so I'm glad I could play you even if it was only a couple friendlies. Your secondaries were on fire in teams, too, that was really fun to watch.
4: Duck - Good **** against DoH, if it ain't Mikey it's done. Now we have to learn Luigi, lul. Chicago tourney on 7/16?
5: VanZ - Good games in bracket, thought I had game one but the gods of Dreamland were against me haha. I got wrecked by that Sheik though, I'll have to step it up. See you in Michigan this October.
5: Winston - Good games in bracket, don't worry about game one, you outplayed me throughout the set anyway. And yes, I try my best to remember everyone from Pound 4 + APEX 2010... it's always a pleasant surprise running into an EC person I saw/met from one of those.
7: DoH - Good games in teams, your Peach is a lot more aggressive than what I'm used to. Fun friendlies as well. Thanks for such fast uploads too, now you're putting the pressure on me!
7: JuggleGuy - scrubbbbbbbbbb
9: Nakamaru - Super fun friendlies, I'll definitely upload them sometime haha. I was afraid my career was over when you ended that comeback with an offscreen Falcon Punch >_> come to MI with the rest of Pittsburgh next time!
9: Taki - Rough bracket, I wanted to play you in tourney cause it's never happened after 3 tourneys now. Very fun friendlies at Carroll's though, your anti-combo DI is one of the best I can remember. Always fun to hang out with you while watching matches / eating at Denny's as well.
9: SilentSwag - Good games in bracket, had me sweating after I got smoked on Cruise. Thanks a ton for housing us, I hope Lain wasn't too much trouble for you, lmao. Please say thank you to your parents for us.
9: Lain - Rough set against Blue Rogue, game one was heartbreaking to watch. Thanks for driving a lot, let's travel again to one of these Brawl/Melee events sometime.
13: CaveDweller - Did we ever get friendlies in? Can't remember. If not, next time for sure, I want to come back to one of these. And thanks for your loyal YouTube sub, haha.
13: Syick - Never figured out who you were, lol. I'll have to hunt you down for friendlies next time.
13: Flip - Good games in bracket, I never really got into a rhythm against that Fox until last stock. Epic moneymatch also, I was praying on that last stock lol. Come back to MI soon.
13: TheLake - The hype master himself. Super fun games in teams, you and Naka were putting in some work. Was a bit disappointed you guys faced double Fox next, causing the Zelda to go into hibernation.
17: Soul - Thanks for coming with us Derrick, next on your list of priorities should obviously be making Warlock Don come out of retirement, then hitting up another AA tourney. Till next time.
17: LON - Didn't play =(
17: Pillbox - Didn't play =(
17: Mike - Didn't play =(
17: Slarty - Good games in teams and singles, sorry you had to face me and Duck so much throughout the tourney. That's what you get for not coming to GSS! haha
17: Dempt - Daaaaaaaaaaaamn we never even got like one friendly in! I could only watch from afar, laughing as you got M2K-combo'd by Carroll.
17: Carroll - Good games in bracket, I believe I have official ownership of Battlefield, haha. Thanks so much for housing us, please say thank you to your parents for the hospitality as well. Can't wait to hang out with you guys at a future tourney again.
17: KrazyKnux - Fun friendlies even though we only played like two games. That Fox is looking pretty fast, I saw some good things in the DoH set. Bring KrazyKrox next time we so can run some TEAAAMS
25: Chad - Didn't play =(
25: BlueRogue - Good games in teams, you guys had some interesting character choices that threw me off lol.
25: TheCrimsonBlur - Fun friendlies, I'm surprised you recognized me somehow. Getting to play MD/VA was so awesome... we have to all coordinate to meet up and play at another Pittsburgh event sometime in the future.
25: Thanos - Good games in pools, I think you were the one hyping up my match with Vudujin, so thanks for that haha.
25: DoctorSteimbock - Didn't play =(
25: R0H - Didn't play =(
25: ZigZag - Didn't play =(
25: HIV+ - Rough pool, hope you learned a lot of stuff this weekend though. See you on Reach.
33: Avro - Didn't play =(
33: Buford - Didn't play =(
33: Juice - Didn't play =(
33: HonusSwagner - Good games in pools, hope to see you again next time we come out to Pittsburgh.
33: Raj - Didn't play =(
33: Shuffla - Didn't play =(
33: Mint - Didn't play =(

M@v - Thanks a ton for hosting, I know it's gotta be stressful with Brawl/Melee/OoS people. Thanks for understanding when we got stuck in that ****hole between Heinz Field and PNC Park on the way to the venue, lol.
Epsilon - Good to see you again and thanks for coming over for some friendlies. You should start entering events again!
Gio - 6th pillar!! Unfortunate bracket =( pools match with Seagull Man was LOL
WTP - Good work in teams with Soul, I watched a couple matches. See you at more MI tourneys.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
carroll - thanks a bunch for the housing!! MAD HYPE!!!! ggs
silent swag (warlock jon) thanks a bunch for the housing!! MAD TECHNICAL!!!! ggs
mav - thanks for setting up the tournament, and all that other stuff.
taki - i had a lot of fun playing against you. u r also MAD TECHNICAL!!!! and thanks for the tips, i appreciate it.
vudujin - did not play. i would kill to have a luigi like urs
doh - ggs. im glad i got to play a good peach. i need to work on that match up. u were power shielding everything i did lol
redd - ggs
crimsonblur - ggs
the lake - i wish i played u. Soooo HYPE!!!!
juggleguy - thanks for driving and making the whole trip possible. dont stop getting better.
soul - its always fun playing against u. i can definitely see u becoming really good at this game.
duck - alright.. i guess samus is kinda.. legit lol. playing against you has definitely made me better!
lain - yoooooo it was good getting to no u. also thanks for the sd it was a bunch of fun, i think i played the best melee of my life after that lol.
gio - yooooooo just like lain, it was fun getting to no u. u should play more melee. it was hilarious watching u troll rob with ur marth.
hiv+ - get better so u can make it out of pools

looking forward to hope 4

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm uploading these soon:

Hungrybox vs Duck
Hungrybox vs Carroll
Hungrybox vs HIV+
Juggleguy vs Vudujin
DoH vs Duck
Duck vs Vudujin
Hungrybox vs Vudujin (
Winners Finals
)
Redd vs Duck

M@v

Subarashii!
Juggle Guy:

The city had a big once-a-year event this weekend called the 3 rivers regata. I knew it was going on, and you very likely got stuck in all the traffic caused by it. No biggie.

FrostyEpidemic

Smash Rookie
Mint: um.....Hi I'm Mint from the tournament. I was the pikachu cosplayer. .///.
I've seen your comments you crazy people. XD This was my first tornament, I hope to become a "better" melee player, I hope to come to more and hopefully Hope 4 next year~ I'll come prepared this time!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ (Spammed) Enjoy it's awesomeness. Want my number? ; 3

Top Bottom