• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hop off me nerds.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
is afro that florida snake?

how long ago did you stop playing?

-Ran

Smash Master
Afro is indeed the Florida Snake. If I recall, he stopped playing seriously over a year ago, and even then it was pretty spotty. Despite that, he was still on their PR and was considered to be one of the better Snakes in the D3 and Snake match up. At the time, if memory serves correctly, he had defeated most of the acclaimed Snakes in the ditto.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nah im back, im goin to a tourney on the 15th, i would be goin to one on the first but didnt know about it in time. You can find pretty much all my videos i ever put on youtube on my youtube account "GoGetLehd"

http://www.youtube.com/GoGetLehd

They are old now but yeah. I dont upload any vids (rofl), i have other people upload em and i just favorite em. I'll have more up soon, i'll probably make a new thread. If i had to guess when...i'd say...maybe next friday? Maybe earlier. Depends.

Decided to come back cuz...iunno, gotta rep snake.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Expect vids from me definitely,
Expect to see

Afro vs Seibrik
Snake vs D3
Snake vs MK
Snake vs Snake
Wario vs Snake (seibrik as snake, but i'll through it in anyway).

E T A: Next Friday.

CO18

Smash Hero
Florida extending our better than every other stateness

Im happy you comin back though, made tourneys more fun

CO18

Smash Hero
lol razer aint going to that cuz wiimotes banned, how u getting there anyway u riding with nickriddle?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Good news everyone.

Had a HUGE session with seibrik and tommy g. Lots of videos (30+). Expect all of them to be uploaded in the next few days, i'll post em in this thread.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Good news everyone.

Had a HUGE session with seibrik and tommy g. Lots of videos (30+). Expect all of them to be uploaded in the next few days, i'll post em in this thread.
u know wat u must do to win...... now go get em frobro.

wat a coincident i just got back into melee last week after months of not playing and now my ***** fro gets back into brawl.

Master Raven

Smash Master
he wouldn't... stop.... two stocking... me.... ;_;
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ps I have the SD card with the vids, but I'm going to begin recording and uploading tomorrow as soon as I wake up since I'm not gonna be spending 2+ hours tonight to record those replays.

AfroQT

Smash Master
BTW just so everyone knows, i lost maybe 60 of the matches.

First day back man give me a break.
All good games tho.
(alot werent even recorded)

-Ran

Smash Master
No doubt about it Afro. Everyone claims that Brawl is a game that you don't have to practice to get good at it [or stay great in], until they come back after a few months and realize that they lost their edge.

Master Raven

Smash Master
-watching the next few replays-

maybe Seibrik wasn't joking about the 2 stocking

Right after I'm done watching these I'm gonna start recording and uploading asap.

Update: http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenXGhost <--- Check my channel for new vids as I'm uploading them right now. I'll edit the titles later.

CO18

Smash Hero
He started to get back into it lol took him awhile i guess. Starting from match 12 he starts getting it wins 4 of the next 5 with 3 of the wins being 2 stocks

Top Bottom