• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I'm perfectly fine. Saying that Bloodcross was never my friend isn't mean at all joking or not. I've never met him in person even though we were both at pound V together. I haven't hung out with him and never talk to him. I didn't say I hate him or anything. He's just getting mad at me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey now, i didnt do anything.

i was more calling out xaltis for being uncreative and not funny than dissing you anyway. but if he can take it like a man even with his girly name, demeanor or posting style, then so can you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
a persons demeanor is basically how they act around people. their presence.

Example

metaknights demeanor is dark and brooding, and mysterious, while peachs is more playful and elegant. make sence?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
a persons demeanor is basically how they act around people. their presence.

Example

metaknights demeanor is dark and brooding, and mysterious, while peachs is more playful and elegant. make sence?

I get it, but still not sure what you meant when you said my "demeanor".

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I think pit falco is close to even both can do some gay **** to each other. Falco can rack damage better then pit can in the mu but pit can kill better then falco can. This is an even match if you ask me.

Solid is a word that comes to my mind for some reason when i think of this mu.

i would love to play Ravyn in Tourney or mm.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

First match, second stock. I know people tell you not to go for the kill immediately but it looked like you didn't go for the kill at all. Maybe you should've up smashed more.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
DJ Jack, you're overall decent, but you needed to F-tilt more in the first match, which you seemed to figure out in the 2nd match at least and it helped a lot. It's important to dominate Pit in midrange where his options are most limited, and sometimes you shouldn't be afraid to charge a F-smash here and there outside of his F-tilt range, especially since F-smash can be pretty good at preventing Pit from rolling safely.

If you're playing on BF, just in general it's okay to throw out a fullhop D-air here and there since you can land on the top platform mostly safely. Just a general tip, not anything matchup specific.

Also throw Pit upwards when he's no longer in CG range since he's floaty and easy to juggle. I'm not yet certain about the frame data for it but I think you can juggle Pit repeatedly with Jab cancels after Jab2 since he's floaty, and you should try to mix that in with your rapid Jabs as well as your other Jab cancel mixups especially since he shouldn't be able to jump out of this mixup easily. You have to be aware that Jab cancel grab can be dodged easily on reaction if they're expecting it, but you have other followups.

In the 2nd match at around 2:08 when you were getting arrow locked offstage, you shouldn't have expended your midair jump. What you should have done was save your jump and then Jump+ reflector and attempt to grab the ledge.

All in all I just felt your mixups were a bit weak that set and that you weren't as confident in your midrange spacing as you should have been. You definitely were outplayed and your opponent was solid.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Yeah I admit I wasn't playing my best. It's k, we all have those days. And yeah, Ravyn IS really good and I got outplayed, but I'll do better next time

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Viper lol she's bad

plus she's not even on the boards...

OverLade

Smash Hero

Exdeath

Smash Master
Vidssss Ignore the numbers, they're in the wrong order.

vs Radix's MK
http://www.youtube.com/user/FloridaMeister#p/u/2/eSC3nIOHG3o Game 1
Game 2 was a 2 stock win on FD by me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninUV7ATR0w Game 3

vs Dfear's Diddy Kong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHi6g9j8r2w

(only game 1) I kinda made a dumb decision and got stage spiked for it. Too much MK offstage game =/

Ditto vs DJ Jack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_-JWEKuhnY

Hopefully more to come soon.
I'm limited in judging when what games took place, so I just order them by when I see them or by obviousness (e.g. having a two game set with a CP stage).

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Nice set vs Kingtoon Xzax, youre really good at keeping opponents offstage while building %. Btw good job to both of you guys at COT 5, I wish I could have made it but my gf's grad party was the 25th.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
damn kingtoon you're so Xalty. See what I did there?

Top Bottom