• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Well seeing how you can only say what I say to you, this conversation is going no where.

Um...sorry to the other Falcos. I couldn't really get any Falco time at the tourney last Sat. I use Anubus strategy with my MK and my partner Snipa in teams. And in singles I had to fight. A sheik first round then Hrnut, who I beat with my Falco. But then he 2 stocked me with his MK so I beat his MK with my MK, then I had to fight Esam. So yea, Not much opportunities to play Falco. But I will keep to my promise of my REALLY good Falco vid from 2 weeks ago. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This is Xaltis swordsaint you should be used to it by now. I know I am and i don't mind.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

I thought these vids were lost when gallax did not send you your set with him (the 3 stock)

anyways good **** i cant wait to watch these vids.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
since nobody else seems to care, good stuff BC, what did you end up placing?
A lot of people be thinkin, I'm a bad player
This is not to get confused, I main metaknight now

thanks kid! I got 17th... I lost to Olimar twice (3 stocked dabus game 1 but still lost the set)... I have too much trouble approaching that bugger as falco... gotta study larry more.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
A lot of people be thinkin, I'm a bad player
This is not to get confused, I main metaknight now

thanks kid! I got 17th... I lost to Olimar twice (3 stocked dabus game 1 but still lost the set)... I have too much trouble approaching that bugger as falco... gotta study larry more.
really as falco you have a problem vs olimar? i have no outstanding olimars in FL but the ones i do have i have no problem approaching them.

I will use nair and auto cancel it to jab it beats olimars shield grab and if he is trying to hit you nair will beat his smash attacks and airs. You might already know this but for anyone else.

also you should use side be to put olimar in bad situations.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Viper, I MMed Dabuz. Game 1 was close last stock ****, but Game 2 he destroyed me. Keep in mind I know the matchup and Ive even 2 stocked Logic in multiple games. Simply put, Dabuz's Oli is best/second best on the EC.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Hey BC, stop going around saying you 3 stocked me legitly when it was really just a 2 stock then me ragequitting third stock >_>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

No one congratulated me when I said I beat Esam. So yea, I treat others the way they treat me. No one is gonna care about it I won't care about their accomplishments.
the first thing viper said to you was good job, youll probably be on the PR now. you then went on to control the conversation for pretty much the next entire page, having an asinine arguement about your posting style

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12752785&postcount=390

dont be such an attention *****

swordsaint

Smash Master
kinda agree with xaltis. think i saw like one person mention something to him. beating esam was the bomb and like noone congratulated him.

i do not count because i am a jerk. <3

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thanks Taylor. By causing all this drama you've negated most of the meatriding my Falco would get...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
halberd:
check this out, its a vid of my falco almost not getting scraped by M2k.

xaltis:
HEY FALCO BOARDS, I FINALLY BEAT ESAM IN TOURNAMENT with mk

Top Bottom