• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: Osama Bin Falco Returns? Sync's B-day? THE SKIES OF BRINSTAR????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The farther behind he is, the faster he goes.

Or each item that hits him gives him +1 to max speed.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull I request tons of friendlies.

:059:
Kk.

I'm also looking into flights right now and have found a 100 dollar flight from DCA airport to houston thought it's stupidly early in the morning 6 am - 9:45 am. Doesn't matter cause this is Friday I guess.

Will there be any smashfests on Friday Xyro?

Will probably buy this departure flight tonight or tomorrow and wait for a return flight that is around 150-160 if possible.

Joe, you might want to wear cargo pants for the money you're gonna make.
Looool. I don't think I'll get top 3 in singles unless the :wolf: experience here is really minimal (Only really nervous about playing Gnes and Razer. Not nervous about Trela cause I gots dat Junebug experience lol.). I think I could get top 3 in doubles with Megafox if he goes. And I'm positive I'll get top 3 in Mid tier doubles loooool (Especially since I helped put :toonlink: into high tier :troll:).

If Luckay can't go then teams for Mid tier doubles Illmatic?

I will be making money off every :yoshi2: (smirk).

Edit: Sure Smoom. Rc/Brinstar are legal right? I will not MM :popo: if those stages aren't legal. Gotta have one cp to :popo:...

:018:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Seagull Man(can i call you joe?), there is usually a fest at syncs the night before an event. If there is i could take you to the fest for some practice.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull Man(can i call you joe?), there is usually a fest at syncs the night before an event. If there is i could take you to the fest for some practice.
Joe is fine. And sweet. I'll just call you Allan or Xyro. I always end up calling people their real name and smasher name on occasion.

:018:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Who wants to pick me up at the Mexican bus station some time really late on Friday?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm teaming with Razer, Seagull.

edit: Seagull, $5 Money Match :peach: vs :wolf: please?

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Nearly upon us... alot of time has passed since this thread has come up tho. They
put it up real early, so I guess it does seem alot closer.

Hype LSC tho.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only one more month-ish...

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm a Brawl/Melee player from Texas originally from Texas. I'm studying in Syracuse University in New York but I'm coming home for winter break. My last final is on December 16th and ends at 5pm. If possible I could get a plane ride to Houston ASAP after I take care of stuff in my dorms.

The thing is I live in Edinburg, Texas. That's the RGV section of Texas. I'm wondering if anyone from that region is showing up? Someone close to McAllen perhaps? I have a close cousin living in San Antonio so people from there maybe are showing? Point is I would need a ride from an airport to the venue, some luggage space and perhaps someone to drive me to San Antonio? (Seems more realistic)

This is really long shot, but I'm just wondering is anyone could help this very unrealistic plan come alive, LOL

Yeah :)

BTW I'm just a new player to the scene, but I've been playing Brawl/Melee since they came out. Currently I'm decent, trying to get better. A few new found friends are among the top three in the New York region and they've been giving me tons of practice lately both in Brawl and Melee

So let me know what's up, I'll be checking this periodicity
If anyone is intrested I'm studying Mechanical Enginerring and in the Honors program
I play Marth in melee, Marth, Toon Link and Snake in Brawl.
I don't have a main in Brawl atm... working on deciding which one

Ok VERY LONG POST, sorry for the novel
This community has been noted for their hospitality and making **** happen in general
So let me know
:D

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Sync, you can house Arkansas right? There will be 3 of us total this time (finally got our Fox friend to come).

Tesh

Smash Hero
i might need a partner for mid tier dubs if I attend.

If you are allowing low tiers as well, but me down for :ganondorf: :pit: :sonic:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dammit. I get a job and finally feel okay about traveling for a tourney again. Look immediately to HOBO... look at calendar... can't go. =[
I'm really sad about missing the upcoming mid tier teams.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Not that I would expect it, but...will there be any changes in the venue arrangement this time? It may be the most cramped venue space we've had in awhile, after all...

Wait a second...DO I GET TO FINALLY MEET SEAGULL?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Leaf, if I somehow make this, let's team again. There's a slight chance I'll be able to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom