• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If your character isn't named Meta Knight, Snake, or Diddy Kong, then yes, your character does indeed, suck.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Those delusional G tier characters, thinking they're bottom tier...who do they think they are? Trash? They need to stop sandbagging in game.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Xyro can I please go? I probably won't be able to make it to this one. But during the summer please! Please don't ban me from HOBO's!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo Allan if you allow Ness, team with me we'll win like you and Dojo did at Phase.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
OMG I ask a simple question and get totally ignored. Only pj said anything and even he got ignored? What did I do to get a lifetime ban?

-Ran

Smash Master
So how big is this one projected? Is Dallas going, etc? Lee, Roni, myself, and probably Hyro are planning on coming if the turn out is going to be decent.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because it's on the weekend near final exams, I think some people won't come...but it happens. Just go if you want...you know it'll be fun regardless. :)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
So umm yea. Im calling out p4 and heytallman on a recession money match. 2$/1 game! Get down or lay down SON! Halla at me when you ready to donate to my charity fund...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So how big is this one projected? Is Dallas going, etc? Lee, Roni, myself, and probably Hyro are planning on coming if the turn out is going to be decent.
It never goes below 40. Dphat said he wanted to go so lee and dphat should team. Actually, i would like to see roy and lee team. that would be a COOL team

It's gonna be pretty small from what I know. Texas needs to get hype again.
you people stopped traveling

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So I hope to record vids for this hobo. My vid quality + textures are legit. I hope to get my wii to be used for the livestream TV and have people remember to save replays especially during any finals. I wanna start doing this for all future hobos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsNtxnbav_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOOwjgy2dM
Just showing what tha quality/textures are like. The textures will be off during the tourney of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom